What's new

Freizeitpark Plohn | Dynamite | Mack BigDipper

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
And it's vertical!
EDIT:- I don't think the stats of the coaster have been posted, so here they are:-

Length: 1,640.4 ft
Height: 144.4 ft
Speed: 62.1 mph
Inversions: 3
Elements: Chain Lift Hill, Dive Drop, Airtime Tunnel, 270° Helix, Loop, Zero-G Roll.
Train Arrangement: 2 cars. Riders are arranged 4 across in 2 rows for a total of 8 riders per car.

Last edited:

Pear

Strata Poster

image1.jpg

image3.jpg

image0.jpg

image2.jpg

Update with more pics: http://www.dynamite-plohn.de/de/fotos

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Oh wow, that looks fab. I think this ride will be very overlooked, and I think this will be an awesome ride, especially with the theming it is clear it will have. That POV video doesn't do the ride any justice, they just skipped out on all the theming.

Last edited:

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
Press release with two pictures from the park. Source
9553072d1548235158-2019-neuheit-dynamite-big-dipper-coaster-mack-rides-freizeitpark-plohn-6661358_m650x433.jpg

9553071d1548235158-2019-neuheit-dynamite-big-dipper-coaster-mack-rides-freizeitpark-plohn-6661357_m650x433.jpg

From spring 2019 "Dynamite" will make its rounds in Plohn. The goal is to be ready for the season opening on 18 April. "Ultimately, it depends on the weather, we want to finish the steelwork by the end of February, then we have to pull the power cables, concrete is still needed at the bottom of the support columns, for that it needs to be frost-free, and then we need six weeks of testing," the junior boss looks says.

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Nice snappy transition hopefully!

Also, the guy pointing at it made me chuckle for some reason. I shoish probably get out more..

Hutch

Strata Poster
I like the look of it, minus the supports. The inversions look solid and hopefully they're taken at a decent speed.

vaugc002

Mega Poster
If this was painted black, I'd say it looks pretty damn similar to Saw and/ or other Eurofighters tbh.

Hutch

Strata Poster
Yeah I actually kinda of like what I'm seeing here. I was disappointed in the length of the ride during the reveal, but I think it'll be fine. It looks cute. Lost Gravity also looks pretty interesting so we'll see how this turns out.