• dd fire - ioa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • something else

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
They only one I don't have is Hollywood Rockit, but that will be rectified in a few months.

On a good day, Montu is Florida's best coaster, despite the trims and things like that. It's a great layout and the trench effects always get me-- I really like all of that. But as of last summer, it was still my favorite Florida coaster & favorite B&M.

More consistently, though, is Manta, which never really had a bad day for all the times I rode it. The ride is great all around-- really nice theming, rather smooth, and the wing dip, which is just fantastic, especially from the right side of the train when you can stick your hand in the spray. It's a really quality coaster

After that, I'd go:
- SheiKra
- Kraken
- Kumba
- Everest

Hulk went up a little for me last summer, but it's still very rough, which doesn't help things. Still a great ride, though.

Rush

Giga Poster
For me at the moment it would be Hulk. It's really a fantastic coaster, very intense and a lot of fun. I haven't been to BGA and I haven't ridden Manta, Everest and Rockit so I can't really say it's the best.

If Montu is anything like Alpengeist, I could easily seeing it being the best coaster there, I guess I'll have to answer the question next year. :wink:

Haha was it even necessary to put Pteradon Flyers in the poll, silly guy :p .

Uh, by the looks of it I'd say SheiKra, but I'm not 100% sure since I haven't been on all of them.

Ben

CF Legend
Hulk, I think.

Though Sheikra is close, but, I think if you said "what do you want to go on now?" I'd choose Hulk.

CreditCrazy

Hyper Poster
Pteranodon Flyer's is all I've ridden, but Montu looks to be the best, followed by SheiKra and Dueling Dragons Fire.

Snoo

The Legend
Montu, followed by Shiekra, then Manta.

Of course, I've heard amazing things about the Dania Beach Hurricane, so once I get on that, I'll report back.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
1, HRRR
2. Manta
3, Kumba
4, Montu
5, SheiKra

I've done all the ones listed, but haven't ridden Hurricane either. I can't imagine it breaking into that Top 5 though.

Waffleman

Mega Poster
marc said:
Pteranodon Flyers - usf is at IoA :)

My favorite is the Hulk, I could ride that all day.

Seriously? It bores me onces you get to the top of the launch hill..

Haha, you're gonna grill me for this but I voted Revenge of the Mummy, just because, when all of the effects work properly, it can be brilliant.

jayjay

Giga Poster
^Why would you be grilled? It's awesome.

It's been a while since I went (it was 07 or 08 I think). I'd rate these as my top rides.

1, Kumba
2, Montu
3, Expedition Everest
4, Rock 'n' Rollercoaster
5, Revenge of the Mummy.

The rest is a bit of a blur to be honest.

CMonster

Giga Poster
I voted Manta.

Next would be Montu, then HRRR, then prob Sheikra.

I still haven't gotten on Hurricane, want to try that really badly.

Jake

Strata Poster
Probably Montu.

Although... Florida IMO doesn't have many amazing coasters. The parks are great, but the coasters themselves are pretty average.