What's new

First coaster ever

A

Anonymous

What was your first roller coaster?

My first coaster ever was some ride in Canada. We were at a Christian conference and inside the hotel was a coaster. I went on it and hated it. I was only six. I promised myself I would never go on a coaster EVER again. But now here I am at 16 years old and a coaster lover. But my real big first coaster was Batman the Dark Knight at Six flags new england.

Mini Min Train at Pleasure Island.

You seen the Mr Bean epside where he falls asleep at the front of that roller coaster? I used to pretend to do that and shout 'shut up' to the girls that were screaming. I was cool. I was about 5.

I used to call that 'my roller coaster' and everything when I was younger. I used to feel so extreme because it was over water and everything. Wow, it use to amaze me so much and it's just so basic and Vekoma-ey!

Dragon Coaster at Legoland.

I ****ing shat myself. I hated it. I never wanted to ride another coaster again.

That lasted long.

^ Same <3!

Although with the fun Nazis about I suppose I should post more or I'll get shouted at...

So, ummm, yeah, it was bloody scary at the time - and the drop into the tunnel still gets me today! :p

Impossible for me to know, but it's likely to be either the old Runaway Train at Paultons, Skyways at Clarence Pier or something at Chessington.

The first coaster I actually remember (because I was scared) was Thunder Looper at Alton Towers.

Mine was Trace du Hourra at Parc Asterix I think. I thought it was amazing when I came off! I'll probably have rode some kiddie thing when younger than this but can't remember.

One of the first I actually remember being on was Space Chase at Adventure Island, but it could also possibly have been Clown Coaster at Chessington or Vampire.

My first inversion was on Python at Busch Gardens <3

I remember my first coaster that went upside down was Nemesis Inferno. But I'd been on the Enterprise that was at Grove Land loads of times before that and went on 23 times in a row. I had no idea how I did it though lol. :p

My first ever coaster I think was either the Runaway Train or Big Apple at Botton's Pleasure Beach.

My first proper kids coaster was the Dragon at Legoland Windsor.

And my first looping coaster was Klondike at Drayton Manor.

Goofy's Barnstormer (or whatever it's called) at WDW.

I used to always love scaring those dang chickens! :lol:

My first coaster was Little Dipper at Castle Park when I was three. I loved it. Sadly after a ride on my second coaster, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad at Disneyland, I was scared of coasters...

...until I finally rode Revolution at SFMM several years later (which was my first looping/big coaster). The coaster that really broke my fear of coasters, though, was Viper at SFMM. After that I knew I could ride pretty much anything.

The only coaster I can think of as my first, is Cirkus Expressen at Liseberg.

count +1

I think my first coaster was the Runaway Train at Chessington but can't remember when - probably a few years after it opened.

My first coaster with an inversion was Turbo at Brighton Pier and I found it quite daunting at the time because the lift hill is right on the edge of the pier but I did enjoy it.

The 1919 John Miller Clementon Amusement Park Jack Rabbit was my first coaster. I rode it first when I was 6 & loved it! I kept riding it over & over again. To bad it is no longer standing :cry: Also Laser that used to be at Dorney Park was my first coaster with an inversion & I miss that as well :cry:

rolllercoasters063.jpg