Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Winter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
I love winter because that when the kid & I go skiing.
I love spring because that's when the parks open and we can start riding coasters, yet still get some skiing in. Spring skiing is the best & going to parks early in the season means no queues.
I love the summer because that's when the kid has no school & we can hit up tons of parks.
I love fall because that's when we get to go to all the haunts, plus there's our annual trip to Orlando.
So I guess those are the seasons I love the most. :wink:

^ But Winter is also when you have to stop wearing all the lovely summer attire you purchased during the warmer weather, and have to resort back to sweaters and layers that make you look fat :( .

nealbie

CF Legend
Aha, I thought this was going to be coaster related (ie- "Yeah 2006 was da bomb: orgasm) and am so glad to find that it is not! :p

Spring is a fun game, mother nature always makes me marvel at this point in the year. Some of the processes that take place just astound and amaze me with its overwhelming beauty (a bit like the French birds that have just sat opposite do. And they have no idea I can understand most of what they're saying :lol: ).

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Im a bit undicided because all the seasons have their own perks. Winter for the lights. We go overboard with them and its fun to have them up. Spring/Autumn are the dead seasons for Parks which is nice ;)

Summer is good for pretty much everything else you can think of. Not doing a lot, warm, etc...

Gazza

Giga Poster
Summer for me, there's something about the blazing heat that I love, and I couldn't live without the yearly dose of it.