What's new

Favourite Peristalsis-Aiding Implement?

Heathcliff, Aid My Digestion! But with what?!

• Molars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Premolars

• Canines

• Incisors

• Dentures do the job, you innard Spyglass Verbatim!

• Total voters

Scarlet

Mega Poster
I choose scraping!

Basically, before the wonderful motions of peristalsis begin, leading heaps of tripe through human innards; important masses aid in the desecration of food to embark on such an excavation.

TEETH!

We have in order from the backs of the gums:

Molars
Premolars
Canines
Incisors

Of course in many cases wisdom teeth are present even further back, but let's omit them shall we :D (Another topic perhaps ;))

Out of those 4 types, my faves are the canines, because they bring with them the highest amount of attitude :D (Although molars are beefy and would really show a live creature what for)

So what's your favourite tooth? :D

Oh God Scott, you're too hilarious to be true. When I looked at the title for this topic, I was so confused. I love how you make such a simple matter like teeth be so much more complicated. Yay.

But, molars because if I didn't have them I probably wouldn't be able to chew things.

Canine are my least favourite. They're the yellowest.

Cathy

Roller Poster
Dentures because they aid those who have previously lost teeth and contain all the teeth you need to open bottle tops and so many more!

A

Anonymous

Thanks for taking the time to help, I really apprciate it.

Pierre

Strata Poster
Funnily enough when I was necro-posting the other night, I did notice a lot of Scotts nonsense General Polls, I thought it was a coincidence that he'd come back, obviously not :lol:

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^ Funnily enough, I did spot her online the other day. Hidden of course, hidden members appear in italics for mods.

Lain

Giga Poster
Ian said:
^ Funnily enough, I did spot her online the other day. Hidden of course, hidden members appear in italics for mods.

Does that mean I appear in italics and in blue?

I'm so cool. cool)

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
15676vb.jpg

CMonster

Giga Poster
How do you become hidden?

Anyways, I was bored, so I voted for Canines. They're like little fangs! :--D