What's new

Favourite dispensing solution?

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I used to be like that Joey, then I got old :(

Well, not the obsessive must never use a public toilet thing - I never had an issue with that - but my body was happy to just wait it out until convenient for me.

Over the last ten years or so, I've had to come to terms with having to go to the bathroom. I can barely make it through an entire film these days at the cinema :(

Worst ever was when I had e.coli. I splattered every service station from Cardiff to Stafford along the M4, M5 and M6. That was I think the first time I ever discovered that sometimes it's just not possible to wait. Longest journey ever and those services still haven't recovered 15 years on ;)

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
caffeine_demon said:
Just what I wanted to read after lunch :-D

It could have been worse:

a) You could have been reading it while eating your lunch.
b) It could have been you with e.coli.
c) It could have been you charged with cleaning those service station toilets during the aftermath (known these days to all service station toilet attendants as "slurry Sunday").
d) I could have gone into detail.

;)

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
furie said:
Worst ever was when I had e.coli. I splattered every service station from Cardiff to Stafford along the M4, M5 and M6. That was I think the first time I ever discovered that sometimes it's just not possible to wait. Longest journey ever and those services still haven't recovered 15 years on ;)

Yup. I thought I could smell something rank in the loos on Saturday when I was at some services on the M5, who'd have thought it would have been you, Phil? ;)

But travelling with the **** must be bloody awful. eugh.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Joey said:
Wow, Phil. Wow.

The idea of getting old and incontinent is scary.

I'm hardly at incontinent yet :p

It's just the serious nagging pressure happens after a few hours, rather than like half a day or whatever. I can still make it through the night without needing to get up, and I manage most days without my rubber pants :p

Obviously a serious disease is something most people are unlikely to encounter :)

Dan: I emailed you the pictures ;) :p

thx

Mega Poster
I'm pleased to see this topic, as since I first encountered the single sheet one, I've always wondered who the hell prefers that to the regular roll or smart option. I guess the only good thing about the single sheet one is if you're taking a pee and only need a single paper to do a quick wipe. Personally I prefer the traditional roll and I've rarely seen the smart option here to be honest.