Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Islands of Adventure

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Sea World Orlando

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

In my family's current, yet not everlasting state of poverty, I have had the pleasure to visit only two of the Orlando parks, even while living in Florida for my entire life. SeaWorld gets my vote, as it's the only park I've visited that possesses B&M's.

However, my hopes and dreams have been realized, and I am to be at Cedar Point in eight days!

Steven

Giga Poster
(It counts as they call it an indoor interactive theme park) Disney Quest or (for those who still won't count it even though I just took it off there site) Disney MGM Studios.

jokerman

Giga Poster
^The fact this is a poll would suggest you have to choose one of the given options. DisneyQuest wasn't an option, so therefore you can't choose it.

Rush

Giga Poster
So you prefer an interactive park to a real one? Does that mean you prefer RCT to going to the park? Weirdo.

IoA for me every time. The atmosphere there is the best I've been to. There is also a fantastic selection of rides there also!

A

Anonymous

1. IoA
2. Hollywood Studios
3. Magic Kingdom
4. Sea World
5. Epcot
6. Universal Studios
7. Animal Kingdom

There all really good however there just isn't enough at Animal Kingdom Apart from Everest!

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
^ Its still better themed compared to basically EVERYTHING in england though.

1. Islands of Adventure - This is actually my second favourite park, but I've put it to number one because it has alot more rides and attractions to AK. I visited last year for the first time and I suppose because of all the hype I was a tad disappointed. The Jurassic Park ride was terrible, and unlike at disney, you can see alot of the backstage workings/structures of the theming, which is a bit disappointing.

2. Animal Kingdom - The theming is so impressively Immersive, this park is most definately my favourite out of the Orlando parks, but it needs Beastly Kingdom, or another thrilling E-ticket ride. Once it has this it'll most certainly move up to 1.

3. EPCOT - Just purely for the fact that its just so different for a theme park. Theres SO much to see and do there.

4. Magic Kingdom - would have come higher, but alot of the rides seemed old and inferior to other attractions in the area. Plus BTMR was utter poo compared to its parisian cousin.

5. Hollywood Studios - A nice park, with a GREAT nightshow and good tramtour, but get demoted due to the other parks being superior IMO.

6. Seaworld - a nice park, good atmosphere. But why charge for an observation tower?! Also the Shamu show was a bit ridiculous and tried too hard.

7. Universal Studios - SUCH a big disapointment. The rides were substandard compared to Hollywood Studios, has too many 4D shows, and I dunno, something about it just seems to lack atmosphere. We were done in half a day and spent the rest of it in IoA instead.

wash

Mega Poster
Islands of Adventure, easily. The coasters are awesome, the theming is outstanding, the staff is friendly, and the food is delicious.

Naemuti

Mega Poster
I'd like to say EPCOT (and I did vote that way in the poll, because it IS my favorite; or WAS, in the 90's), but it's become such such a shell of its former self in the last few years. I'm not going to go into detail about why (because this isn't the "Your least favorite park" thread), but it has. That said, I think my favorite park today has to go to the Magic Kingdom. I love all the whole park, especially Tomorrowland, the three mountains, and the Haunted Mansion. The only thing I dislike about it is not being there right now.

IoA is a really close second, because it's also well themed and has a ton of great rides. The food isn't bad, either, for theme park food. Just wish I'd gotten to ride Hulk again, but it was closed the day we went until right before we left, and the line was an hour long.

madhjsp

Giga Poster
IoA, for all the reasons already stated in this thread. If it just had 1 or 2 more solid coasters it would overtake BGE as my favorite park.

danthecoasterman

Mega Poster
When I went last year I only went to Seaworld and that was pretty amazing. I'm off there again next week and I've booked my tickets for Islands of Adventure and Seaworld yet again, purely for Manta to be honest. I'll probably go too one of the Disney parks aswell.

So yeah I would have to say Seaworld because its the only one I've been too :lol:

A

Anonymous

It's got to be IoA if I'm honest, by far the best rides and debatably even the best theming! :--D

vividtrauma

Roller Poster
So hard to decide...

Universal Studios, Islands, Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom I'd say five way tie. They are all so brilliant in their own fantastic way, zippity do da.

alexr

Hyper Poster
1.Islands of Advernture-Great themed rides, good coasters, water rides and dark rides. Themeing is great.

2. Animal Kingdom-I like this park a lot and like the theming minus Primeval Whirl. Everest is a great ride with amazing theming. Also the water rapids ride there is well themed.

3. Magic Kingdom- Been there a few times. It has some good rides and great theming. Coasters aren't great but theming makes up for that.

4. Universal Studios-They have great dark rides such as Men In black. Great Simpsons Simulator, Great dark coaster and Rip Ride Rockit which is a great ride.

5.Hollywood Studios- Areosmith and Tower of Terror are great rides and The Tower of Terror there is the best one I have been on. Some good dark rides

6. Epcot-It has amazing theming but not many good rides. Test Track, Mission Space and Soasring are the main ones apart from that theres none that are that good or thrilling.

michaellll

Mega Poster
The only problem I have with the orlando theme parks is lack of sustainable entertainment for people who are able to go often. Every park really is wonderful, but for someone like me that has lived in Florida and has ridden everything a million times it really comes down to what I don't mind going through again.

Sea World is my favorite simply because they have two decent coasters I don't mind re-riding constantly. I can also watch penguins and seals for hours when I'm bored.

The other parks actually might be of better quality, but they get stale. Real stale. The only thing disney does for me anymore is nostalgia, and Universal/IOA is fine if I just want to re-ride the hulk ten more times.

I guess my point is this. With these kind of parks the magic is all wrapped up in the surprise and intrigue, but after you've seen it all you're kinda done.