Votes: 7 23.3%
  • 13. None - I prefer Smarties

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Every time I go to Europe I have to bring loads of bags of different flavored M&Ms for friends and family, since only plain and peanut ones seem to be readily available overseas.
So have you had the opportunity to try the variety we have in the U.S. and if so, which ones do you like the most?

It's Almonds for me.

mms1.png

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Coconut, pretzel and crispy (which used to be in the US, but we have kept in the UK) are the best.

Then plain. <3

Peanut butter is fab on occasion.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
From what I've tried, best to least best - White, Peanut butter, Peanut, Mint, Almond, Coconut, Plain, Raspberry.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Almond by a country mile. I love Peanut too, but always feel really fat and greedy eating peanut ones for some reason :lol: So they're top two and I love them.

After that, Standard, Mint, Crispy and then minis I guess. They're all very edible and in that order.

White, Dark, Coconut and then Raspberry in that order I'll eat, but won't go out of my way for.

Peanut Butter and Pretzel can go die in a cave and rot. Eugh.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
The white chocolate ones are amazing. <3

I don't mind nuts, but I don't particularly love them, so I probably wouldn't pick them out given the choice. The dark ones are OK, but I prefer milkier chocolate generally.

Obviously the plain ones are great, and I think the rest that I've had are alright, around the middle for me.

Rachel

Coaster MILF
Peanut.

Then plain. The only other ones i've ever had were pretzel when I was in the states. They were okay.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
I love the peanut butter ones - I think followed by the minis!

The shell on smarties has an odd orangey tang which I'm not that keen on!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
caffeine_demon said:
The shell on smarties has an odd orangey tang which I'm not that keen on!

That will be because they insist on making orange coloured Smarties orange flavoured; I've never really understood it as it seems to pollute the flavour of other Smarties.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
I love the coconut ones, but not too many or you taste less coconut.
I can't have more than about 5 peanut butter ones before feeling a bit sick, but they are fab for those 5.

Lottie.

Mega Poster
Favorite M&Ms?

Haven't tried any of the other flavours from the US. But I love the Crispy and peanut flavours. <3