What's new

Favorite Launch

Bottom_Feeder_13

Hyper Poster
Maverick, by far, this was deffinitely enhanced by the fact that it was at night the first time I rode it and that I make a point of not watching POV's of rides until after I ride them and I try to avoid hearing about the layout of rides I have yet to ride.

NejiHyuga900

Roller Poster
I only went on one roller coaster with a launch and that is Incredible Hulk Coaster @ Islands of Adventures, Orlando, FL.

It is not a LIM Launch but it does go on a launching lift hill (like the special lift hills in RCT2 and RCT3's Twister Coasters).

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
I think, unfortunatly, I have only been on 2 launches :cry:

Anyhow I will still rate them:

1. Velocity, FL
2. Rita, AT

Mr. X

Roller Poster
I'd say Rock n' Roller Coaster because it was my first and still seems more intense than every one I've been on except Top Thrill Dragster.

ava1enzue1a

Mega Poster
Why do people mention Wicked Twister? Such as ranking it higher than Xcelerator?! I don't understand - the ride starts out a bit slow, so it's launch is, well, slow. If it is because it's cool that it's an "inverted coaster launch", I could easily point to Volcano, The Blast Coaster on this one.

But overall, I'm typically going with TTD's launch.

Ben

CF Legend
^They're probably ranking it on overall ride experience.

I've not been on Wicked Twister, but, I'd rate the other two Impulses I have done MILES above crappy Xcelerator.