What's new

Fantawild | Ganzhou China | Theme Park

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Another week another new Fantawild. The park is your standard setup for a Fantawild park but it has an interesting Vekoma LSM launched coaster to boot.
Heres some concept art.
GANZHOU1.JPG
Concept Art for new launched coaster shows a clone of S&S coaster at Happy Valley Beijing but it was recently announced this will be a Vekoma Top Gun LSM coaster. A design similar to the Firestorm we are seeing in Vietnam and Hainan but smaller and with another cracking layout.
Ganzhou2.jpg

Early concept art also shows a Boomerang although its been announced a Junior Boomerang will be here instead.Ganzhou3.jpg

More concept art.
Ganzhou4.jpg

Proper construction begins in March. Currently its just some dirt. Ganzhou5.jpg Ganzhou6.jpg

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Not the fastest construction site in the world at the moment but work is supposed to ramp up in the next few months.

Ganzhou.jpg

Niles

Giga Poster
*Bump*

Some new pics of the coaster 😍 really hope to see a Vekoma Top gun in Europe closer to home one day. Translated from Chinese the name comes up as "Eagle Strikes the Sky"

Source: https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/ZbqvT8MsosZa7vzGsWNXWw

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
That looks awesome, nice to see the MCBR doesn't trim. Definitely looks better than the Shockwave, Firestorm and Space Warp models to me. I'd place it second behind Lech.

Although I have to admit the launch looks less forceful than I was expecting, and the placement of brake fins on the final brake run looks weird (not important just an observation).

oriolat2

Giga Poster
Those must be the shortest trains on the market. I don't mean cars, because I know that Gerstlauer or Maurer use 6 or 8 seater cars instead of trains with couplings. This is an interesting choice: huge ride and a low-capacity train...

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Those must be the shortest trains on the market. I don't mean cars, because I know that Gerstlauer or Maurer use 6 or 8 seater cars instead of trains with couplings. This is an interesting choice: huge ride and a low-capacity train...
The Kanonen clone with the cable lift hill in China also comes to mind.

cocoa

Mega Poster
i dont love the acceleration on the launch but the layout seems perfectly fun. still slightly pinching myself that we live in a world where vekoma makes these sort of rides aye

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
i dont love the acceleration on the launch but the layout seems perfectly fun. still slightly pinching myself that we live in a world where vekoma makes these sort of rides aye
I very much agree about the launch. Honestly I would rather have a faster launch acceleration and then glide on straight track for the remainder of the launch straight. But anyway I am just regurgitating my opinions.

Also correct me if I'm wrong but I believe this layout is capable of running 4 trains?

ricky coasters

Roller Poster
Another week another new Fantawild. The park is your standard setup for a Fantawild park but it has an interesting Vekoma LSM launched coaster to boot.
Heres some concept art.
View attachment 2477
Concept Art for new launched coaster shows a clone of S&S coaster at Happy Valley Beijing but it was recently announced this will be a Vekoma Top Gun LSM coaster. A design similar to the Firestorm we are seeing in Vietnam and Hainan but smaller and with another cracking layout.
View attachment 2478

Early concept art also shows a Boomerang although its been announced a Junior Boomerang will be here instead.View attachment 2479

More concept art.
View attachment 2480

Proper construction begins in March. Currently its just some dirt. View attachment 2481 View attachment 2482
This park is gonna be real good... but since it's in China, it's gonna be empty 3/4th's of the time... it's so crazy wild how they be building loads of theme parks after pretty bad attendance figures, I cross my fingers that more peeps go to these parks to keep the places a float