What's new

fantasy island launch party 2014

mad mouse

Roller Poster
Ah yes that time of year again .
the start of the theme park season is always a happy time for me so I decided to go to the fantasy island launch party.
I got there at about 3pm so we didn't have to wait around all day for the fire works display at 6.30 pm.
I started the visit off with a ride on the incredibly smooth vekoma coaster millennium yay first my coaster of 2014 it felt good after 5 months of no coasters at all.
the next ride I went on was the extremely painful reverchon wild mouse why I rode it I do not know as it was terrible as always.
I then went on to ride the log flume that broke down while muggins here was in the queue it got running after about two minutes though so I still got to ride and no evacuation was needed .
we then headed inside because there was some person from Geordie shore there wasn't interested so we left and headed out side again for a few more rides on millennium. I then went on to the kiddie cred Rhombus rocket. while waiting in the station the two kids in front of me started shouting "JHONNY YOU FAGGOT"
and "JHONNY YOU FOUR EYED SWEAT" this was aimed at some one the recognised on the wild mouse ah yes the youth of today.
it was then time for the fireworks the fire works where a bit lame and lets say shop brought. so we left in disappointment got a MC Donald's and left in dismay .