What's new

Fantasy Football 2014/15

Lain

Giga Poster
Here we go then, the annual CF Fantasy Football league.

I don't see a thread, and the season starts the weekend after next so I've taken the liberty.

If you want to join, go here: http://fantasy.premierleague.com, and if you haven't already, make a team.

[strike]Join a private league and when prompted, enter this code: 1084189-252567.[/strike]

Wahey!

The code for the 2014/15 season is 49395-97324. :)

Lain

Giga Poster
Re: Fantasy Football 2013/14

This one's for Association Football, or 'soccer', as some know it.

Thanks, though. :mrgreen:

DelPiero

Strata Poster

I'll join in on this, took a quick look this morning but already having trouble picking my team.

Lain

Giga Poster

Nemesis Inferno said:
Doesn't seem to like the code for some reason...

My bad! I missed a number off the end. :mrgreen:

1084189-252567

Bosh.

Lain

Giga Poster

Well hello there!

We're half way through the season now, and this is how the table currently looks:

sJ05cue.png

I'm coming for you, Collings.

Pierre

Strata Poster

I thought the second wildcard you got given in January could be used until the end of the season. Nope, it had to be used in January, so I've took a 12 point hit this week with five transfers.

We've got quite an intense competition at work both with a head 2 head league and a classic league, thats why I've kept it up and managed to hold #1 spot in the CF league for so long ;)

DelPiero

Strata Poster

I'm in, forgot about it after missing 2 weeks due to holiday and falling behind last year.

robbeal

Hyper Poster

If we've got a league, can someone post the code. If not, i'll set one up.

DelPiero

Strata Poster

Same code as before I believe - 1084189-252567, I'm still in from when I joined last year but can't see the number anywhere on the site.

robbeal

Hyper Poster

It doesn't seem to like that code, but there seems to be a lot of last season's data knocking around on the site. All the players have still got last season's points values next to them.

If there's still no league this evening, i'll set it up then.

Dave

CF Legend

I'll join if one is set up, spent a good 15 minutes re-arranging my team with last minute decisions.