What's new

Fantastic Park Websites.

tks said:
You all have slow internets.

I'm with Ed on this one. I only have a 2Mb line and it was fine for me, even with a 61ms response time from Japan!

It's also fine for me.

That's it really.

I was just using this topic as an excuse to show that, yet again, I'm better than most people on here.

You took this photo Gavin:
dodonpa9.jpg

It already proved that ;)

Nemesis Inferno said:
Don't be an engineer UC, be a FUNgineer...

Brilliant XD

Errm, I like websites to be pretty to the point. I like things to be quite exciting looking but anything that uses Flash can go away.

I think it is Phantasialand's website that has really annoying, obnoxious music that refreshes itself and starts playing from the start when you click a link to anything else within the website. URGH.

But I like it when I go to a park site to do some research before I go and it manages to get me all excited hehe =]

The thought of Jordan getting all excited is making me feel like a dirty old man. :p

Woooow. Their website is extremely craaazy. I've never seen anything like it. I'm amazed and confused at the same time. And that second ride?
-Heart stops- Wow.

Haha, the fact that a website can contain the phrase 'Son of a Biscuit Eater!' makes me love LWV before I've even seen it. Role on September...

^ I was on that earlier. Its not bad, but now I've done the Th13teen game, there doesn't seem to be much else to do. I think it has potential though.