What's new

Familypark Neusiedlersee | Die Biberburg (Beaver Lodge) | Intamin Water Ride | 2022

Pear

Strata Poster
Familypark Neusiedlersee in Austria, who were acquired by Compagnie Des Alpes (Parc Asterix, Walibi) in 2019, have updated their map with a big new for 2022 addition. The park is already home to a few family coasters and rides, but this plot is much bigger than anything else in the park.

jx7tx6s0fqu61.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/rollercoasters/comments/mw5hq8

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
Given the footprint's odd shape and the park's family demographic, I'm expecting a small themed land, similar to Wickieland at Plopsaland de Panne (the area with the MACK Splash Battle and Zamperla Disk'O). That being said, I'd really love to see a coaster come to this park - Compaigne des Alpes' coaster investments in the last 10 years have all been entirely on point, and I think that this park could really use a marquee attraction - even a family Gravity Group ala Timber at Walibi Rhone Alpes would fit the bill, in my opinion.

Niles

Giga Poster
So its a new water ride, here are some pictures of current progress and looks like it will be an Intamin:
1632135727807.png
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Source:

Rupert

Mega Poster
Love the wild use of terrain - how the base of the drop is actually lower than the splashdown which sits that little bit further up the hill. Similarly the turntable/pivot at the start of the backwards section is also at ground level but then drops backwards down the hill. Potentially this could all feel much more enveloped in the surrounding scenery/forest than a layout all on a flat surface.

JoshC.

Strata Poster
I was going to make a light-hearted remark about how no one has mentioned this is being constructed, but hasn't been moved to the Construction Sub Forum.

But then I realised that in doing so, the mods would have to decide if this is a Cred or not, and I think they don't want to open up that can of worms... ;)

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
I was going to make a light-hearted remark about how no one has mentioned this is being constructed, but hasn't been moved to the Construction Sub Forum.

But then I realised that in doing so, the mods would have to decide if this is a Cred or not, and I think they don't want to open up that can of worms... ;)
We have a construction thread for other ride construction. I think that this justifies the move and thread rename @Pokemaniac

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
It's not a cred. ;)

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster

Familypark presents new major attraction "Biberburg"​

The railway of the renowned manufacturer Intamin was built, among other things, on the former site of the petting zoo and covers an area of almost 5000 m2 with a route length of 325 meters. In addition to numerous amusing scenes with the posh animals, the railway offers other special features. The highlight is certainly the extraordinary open lift, which transports visitors to an altitude of 17 meters. From there, it goes into the depths in a rapid descent at up to 65 km/h. A camel hump provides a brief feeling of weightlessness before you end your adventure in a giant splash.
018732B7-89DE-4428-9E0E-009F17CEFCE1.jpeg