What's new

Falling out on Baco

Emmett

Giga Poster
Baco strikes again.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... 616794.ece

Coaster girl's boob is big hit

A cheeky chick has become an accidental web sensation — after her boobs made a bid for freedom on a theme park ride.

The attraction's on-board camera captures the big-breasted blonde spilling out of her top shortly after the rollercoaster starts.

And her ample assets enjoy the breast ride of their lives before she realises her boob and battles to put them back in her bra.

A naughty video operator managed to leak the clip on to the internet making the woman an overnight hit.

We wonder if the ride will now be renamed flash mountain!

Ollie

CF Legend
I remember the first video but that got removed from Youtube. This one they're out almost the entire ride where in the last one the woman popped it back in when she realised. All there is to say really is LOL.

GOD haha I would be so embarassed! Voyage was the only time my boob even came anywhere near close to falling out on a ride (they're a bit too small to fall out really).. And I would have been mortified.

nealbie

CF Legend
That looks like an amusing game. Although Will would not approve as it does not involve feet :p

Dave

CF Legend
I thought someone actually fell out the ride....shame....could've been torn down for scrap...

But still an equally good story! :D Made me laugh!

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
This reminds me of the Page 3 girls topless on Stealth, with the guy in a chicken suit...I can't seem to find it though :(

RCF

Strata Poster
Holy crap this was funny. I love how she waited till there was about 10 seconds of the ride to notice. Surely she felt them hitting the restraints.

CMonster

Giga Poster
LOL this is so freaking funny. I can't believe that happened and she didn't notice it. I would be so embarassed if, you know, I was a girl and had boobs and all. :)

I wonder if the guy sitting next to her bought that video? :lol: :wink: