What's new

Europa Park |"Wodan"| GCI Wood

CoasterCrazy

Giga Poster
^I think that could be said for everyone...

Now, although this is a fairly short ride it certainly doesn't seem to lack in pace and probably airtime too.

Opening in 3 days time, on the 31st,(according to rcdb) those who didn't already know. :--D

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Europa Park |"Wodan"| GCI Wood

The CF Live?

sent from my bum via a fancy phone.

Brookes

Giga Poster
All I can say is wow... I really need to get back to Europa. The ride interaction and theming just look amazing!

Colossus

Giga Poster
I`m going in September for a couple of days and I have to say I can`t wait, this is easily my most anticipated park of the year, and this is half the reason for that, the other is Blue Fire.

Lofty

CF Legend
Only watching the POV's can you really get a grasp of the 'Swaying' this coaster produces from the banking changes. I absolutely love it.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I absolutely love how large sections of the ride are completely surrounded by wooden structure. I also love the outer banked turn before the lift. From the pictures I've seen, they've added an incredible amount in terms of detail.

CoasterCrazy

Giga Poster
Wow!

Another "Great coaster" from GCI! As others have said, it looks exhilarating and never really stops raging until the brake run...airtime, banking speed, near misses and interaction all look omnipresent here and the scenery...one of the best attempts in years! Loving the fire effect, as well as the station and the indoor parts of the queline.

If you could personify this ride, then this would be a certain figure from the adverts and marketing campaign...the angry Nordic warrior wielding his giant battle axe. :--D