What's new

Europa Park | Voltron | Mack Rides Stryker Coaster | 2024

j-cat5

Roller Poster
I emailed them today to ask if it would be open in time for their opening season and this was their response:

Mon, 11 Dec at 12:26

Hello,

Thank you very much for your email and your interest in Europa-Park.

The opening of our new multi launch coaster Voltron Nevera powered by Rimac is planned for 2024.
Please understand that we cannot provide any specifically date about the opening at the moment.

We look forward to welcoming you soon

I feel like I know less now than before I sent the email O

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
I emailed them today to ask if it would be open in time for their opening season and this was their response:

Mon, 11 Dec at 12:26

Hello,

Thank you very much for your email and your interest in Europa-Park.

The opening of our new multi launch coaster Voltron Nevera powered by Rimac is planned for 2024.
Please understand that we cannot provide any specifically date about the opening at the moment.

We look forward to welcoming you soon

I feel like I know less now than before I sent the email O
If the park haven't released the opening date yet, realistically what did you expect them to respond with?

Trax

Hyper Poster
Please note that this will not be the rides final speed. The park stated in the comments that the ride is running (a bit) faster than it will during normal operations. If it were my descision, I would keep the speed as it is :)

VonRolland

Hyper Poster
I noticed this is in November but couldn't grab a picture at the time but looks like they've been testing/running Voltron Wheels on Blue Fire
1704810134321.png

Trax

Hyper Poster
Might just be a different mix to accomodate for lower temperatures. I have a wheel used for testing the coasters prior to opening, and that looks the same.
I also don't know if Voltron uses larger diameter wheels.