What's new

Epcot | Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind | Vekoma Omnicoaster | 2022

Niles

Giga Poster

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Got my preview time setup this morning. Get to ride on Friday the 29th since I'll be out of town the first week of the previews, that start on Sunday the 17th... So if you want leaks/spoilers, I'm sure they'll start showing up next Sunday, ha

ricky coasters

Roller Poster
It looks good but I just can't get over how that big block that got the ride inside will be ruining the immersion in the park and how dis Marvel theme also doesn't gotta do with EPCOT and education... howeverrrr, that layout got my eyes open and my brain makin' plans to head to Florida 🤣 This is very impressive, and with that information in the posted video up there, let me tell ya I am intrigued with how they fit that planetary setpiece the size of Mission Mars's in there and how much visuals there will be all over, there will be so much references and easter eggs. Maybe cuz this ride is themed to time travel, "Cosmic Rewind", there will be lots of Universe of Energy easter eggs for the fans to spot

Can't wait!

Magic-Man

Mega Poster
It looks good but I just can't get over how that big block that got the ride inside will be ruining the immersion in the park and how dis Marvel theme also doesn't gotta do with EPCOT and education... howeverrrr, that layout got my eyes open and my brain makin' plans to head to Florida 🤣 This is very impressive, and with that information in the posted video up there, let me tell ya I am intrigued with how they fit that planetary setpiece the size of Mission Mars's in there and how much visuals there will be all over, there will be so much references and easter eggs. Maybe cuz this ride is themed to time travel, "Cosmic Rewind", there will be lots of Universe of Energy easter eggs for the fans to spot

Can't wait!
Good, the EPCOT education theme sucks anyway. Get rid of it. More stuff like this please.