What's new

English Football Season 2011/12

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Hey

Anyone else noticed that the Fantasy Football site doesn't update like it used to?
I swear last year it updated on the fly during games and the leagues updated each night.

Pierre

Strata Poster
They were having bother with it from Friday night right until kick off so could just be a one off but yes I did notice that.

Back to Boro, we beat dirty Leeds 1-0 although all three red cards in the game looked questionable if I'm being honest! Really pumped for this season got a great feeling about it.

Lewis

Hyper Poster
Another good win for the Saints this weekend, nasty red for Chaplow but was a bit rash!! We were top of the league, but Cardiff are winning 3-0 so we're second now (boohoo! ;)). Ipswich on Tuesday night then Millwall on Saturday, COYR!!

Pierre

Strata Poster
Went to the Barnsley away game last night, absolutely cracking atmosphere and a great result.

The attendance was just over 10,000 of which 1,879 were Boro fans! Loved it. There is a fantastic feeling around the club at the moment and long may it continue.

costar

Mega Poster
Ben said:
*wonders around looking for someone else who supports a team actually in the Premier League*

There is also a Gooner here, but the less said about our team the better at the moment (or what's left of a team)...

Just joined the Fantasy League. Sorry people. Still, you can always battle amongst yourselves for second place! : )

robbeal

Hyper Poster
^One day i'll beat you again! I need to actually remember I have a team for the whole season todo that though...

It'll be nice to see us actually start playing this season, although I have a feeling it might not be a brilliant one to be an Everton fan this year. We'll see though.

Sam

Giga Poster
Pierre said:
Went to the Barnsley away game last night, absolutely cracking atmosphere and a great result.

The attendance was just over 10,000 of which 1,879 were Boro fans! Loved it. There is a fantastic feeling around the club at the moment and long may it continue.

If only the season could end now, ey!

michaellll

Mega Poster
Ben said:
*wonders around looking for someone else who supports a team actually in the Premier League*

I'm trying to figure out my team...

I just got a soccer channel and it's been the happiest few weeks of my life :--D

Being deprived of proper football in America is such a crime :cry:

davidm

Strata Poster
david morton said:
16:15 on Day 1.

59016884.jpg

Can we stop now please?

I think I'll keep doing this until it no longer becomes fun*.

Week 2, (at half time);

84389955.jpg

We are starting to open up a gap now. ;-)

* - I have no illusions that this will last very long.

EDIT : and still there at full time! What on Earth is going on?

Pierre

Strata Poster
Won £80 off our boys yesterday...

£2 on Birmingham H/T Boro F/T at 22/1 and £2 on 3-1 win at 16/1...

UTB!!

Who would have predicted this top six after four games of the Championship?? :lol: bottom six was more likely haha!

davidm

Strata Poster
Its still amusing... :)

87387305.jpg

(OK its 0-0 and a minute after the early kick-off, but you have to take what you can get!)

EDIT : and 0-0 at full time too.

WE ARE (still) TOP OF THE LEAGUE!

Dave

CF Legend
Playing Cardiff today at home, usual banter will arise such as "When Sol went up to lift the FA Cup we were there!" and "You bunch of sheep shagging bastards!".

Last year someone threw a inflatable sheep at Craig Bellamy.