What's new

English Football Season 2011/12

Dave

CF Legend
Well season ticket didn't go well, trying again tomorrow. I'm so stoked for next season, last weekend without proper football! Can't wait!

Pierre

Strata Poster
We've got a pre-season friendly on Friday at home to PSV. They announced Juninho will be playing a bit-part role in the game so people are treating it as his testimonial.

Its quite worrything though because it looks possible that the attendance for the friendly might be bigger than the attendance for our first home game of the actual season haha!!

Ben

CF Legend
*wonders around looking for someone else who supports a team actually in the Premier League*

Sam

Giga Poster
I'm still obviously very much a Palace fan.... not confident at all about the new season, the Championship is considerably tougher than it has been for several years in my opinion and our board still seem unable to find their wallets and actually invest in some decent players.

If we get off to a good start we should be OK, but as I said, I'm not brimming with confidence.....

I am positively buzzing about the new season, however.... it makes weekends so much better and there have been some brilliant additions to clubs in all leagues- should be great!

Man Utd to win the Prem

and West Ham to win the Championship btw. You heard it here first ;)

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
^I think our board is being a bit more tentative with paying players more than we think they're worth, allowing us to be run well rather than the promotion or bust approach...

But, I am apprehensive that we lack a defensive pairing at this point... Arguably too much faffing with worrying about breaking the bank could be a bigger problem than it's worth...

Colossus

Giga Poster
We drew 2-2 at Burnley, cant groan any point on the road is a good point.

ciallkennett said:
2-2 for Dons against Hartlepool too. Andy **** D'Urso is a ****, like always.

I hate Andy D`Urso he has screwed Watford over many times!

Dave

CF Legend
My reaction to tonight;

263855_10150694831120381_560120380_19406785_2827605_n.jpg