What's new

English Football 2010/2011 Season

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
^We still beat you 4-1, I'm clinging onto that memory for a while :lol:

I mainly posted cos of Strachan leaving Boro though... Reminded me of Pierre...

Dave

CF Legend
Yeah but that result was so flattering, if we were fit for that game it would've been different. You can tell we had the stamina and fitness when we whooped Leicester and Bristol City in less than a few days.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
^This is what happens when Sky Sports take News off Freeview... I honestly have no clue what's going on in the league atm... I didn't even realise Boro were so low down till today for example :lol:

Although at least Liverpool's failings have given me much humour...

Pierre

Strata Poster
Strachan leaving is ****ing brilliant news!!

Tony Mowbray is favourite at the moment, but its such a big risk... he is seen by many as 'the one' .... so there'd be so much expectation on him, he could go from hero to zero in a month.

However he has got previous in the Championship too with West Brom...

I heard a cheeky little rumour its Paul Ince.

Anyway... Strachan tendered his resignation, then had the decency to tear his contract up and insist he didn't want any pay off/compensation as he let the fans and Gibson down.

Dave

CF Legend
Padrew and Phil brown aren't bad shouts, Boro need a manager who will whip them all into shape! Also please don't take Cotterill ;)

Also Benin just catch up on BBC? Tis very easy and can watch highlights of all the games nice and easy :D

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
^With the way things are going I don't want to be made even more depressed (especially with QPaRse leading)... :lol:

I think I'm just generally out of every loop of life atm cos of uni...

jokerman

Giga Poster
The gameon saturday wasn't too bad. Despite Palace losing, I didn't think we were poor in any way, we just seemed to forget to shoot. It was like no one wanted to be responsible for the finish of the very good build up play.

Dave

CF Legend
My only Portsmouth, you make me happy when skies are grey. You never know how much I love you, until you take my Portsmouth away......

Dave

CF Legend
I was happy with any place, apart from the relegation zone!

Feel physically sick. Gaydamak you ****.

A

Anonymous

For any championship fans Palace will not go down! We may have lost a few but I am certain we will survive :) Goodbye Hull

Sam

Giga Poster
Topsyturvy14 said:
For any championship fans Palace will not go down! We may have lost a few but I am certain we will survive :) Goodbye Hull

Ohh another Palace fan?

Good lad.

Nah I reckon we'll be OK, on a decent little run now, got a few tough games ahead of us though....