What's new

Energylandia | Choco Chip Creek | Vekoma Minetrain | 2024

Peet

Giga Poster

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
The area is honestly stunning, would stand up to any children's area, anywhere in the world. However it's so frustrating that there's so many parts of the main attraction's theming unfinished... They started the bloody ride first too!!!

Anyway, hate to be that guy, but it's still a little too sticky in here. Or are we waiting the four years for them to actually finish the on ride theming too?

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
The area is honestly stunning, would stand up to any children's area, anywhere in the world. However it's so frustrating that there's so many parts of the main attraction's theming unfinished... They started the bloody ride first too!!!

Anyway, hate to be that guy, but it's still a little too sticky in here. Or are we waiting the four years for them to actually finish the on ride theming too?
Nah, just a case of somebody forgetting to pull out the pin.

I'm also considering to do the same with the thread about the Tilt Coaster. The last we heard was that a non-authoritative, but usually reliable source had called it cancelled. Are there any updates in that regard?

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Nah, just a case of somebody forgetting to pull out the pin.

I'm also considering to do the same with the thread about the Tilt Coaster. The last we heard was that a non-authoritative, but usually reliable source had called it cancelled. Are there any updates in that regard?
No, there’s signs of construction on the plot along from Sweet Valley, but I don’t know what it is. Probably a hotel, or the rumoured conference facilities as the next stage of Sweet Valley.

Best person to ask about the tilt is @FOMO Coaster