What's new

ENEMY - A NoLimits B&M Inverted Coaster

unlimitedcoaster

Mega Poster
This is most probably my best roller coaster ever created. The layout is incredible! The inspiration came from John Wardley's Nemesis. This is one hell of a ride! I am 100% sure, you will all be extremely impressed with this. I'll be posting more info soon. And I will post a coaster Friday (not of Enemy but of something else!). Hope you are all prepared for this ride. Because nothing has been seen like this before!

The story:

Enemy is a Bolliger & Mabillard terrain coaster that travels above, under and around a huge part of it's area. It is a force that's collected from it's riders' fear. Traveling in the very dark location of where it came from, this is a terrifying beast! With speeds above 56 mph, a length of 3 054 and a height of only 53 feet, you can only imagine where it would take you. This horrid monster takes you through a flight of 4 inversions and will not stop until you are left trembling in your seat. The 1st place winner of Most Mysterious Coaster of Fall 2010, Best Terrain Layout 2010 on coastercontests and the largest project I have been working on! Fear itself will be taking you for a ride later this month... who is your Enemy?

enemyn.png

enemyn.png

enemypromo2.jpg
[/u][/list]

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Here's a tip:

STOP BEING A DICK.

We don't care about you previous contest wins (as your other coaster showed, these contests can't be that special), how impressed we'll be or how amazing you think you are.

Give us a download so we can see for ourselves. Please.

Ethan

Strata Poster
i agree with both of you guys, this better be good -_- and yeah calm down with your dramatic introduction there.....

Error

Strata Poster
You know, I thought no one could ever out dick Xpress when it came to NL.

Thanks for proving me wrong :3

Snoo

The Legend
Post the ride or pictures unlimited. If the ride is done, we don't want another ride.. or your contest wins.. we want to see the ride.

unlimitedcoaster

Mega Poster
Quick Update.

Here is the layout (un-edited). Download and POV will be posted sometime soon for everyone to take a look at. Currently, I'll be working on the custom supports on nearly every part of the ride. Big apologies to those who were offended by the "big introduction and big sceptic scene", I'll try to be more brief and get to the point...

enemy101209173506000.png

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
1. You used prefabs.
2. As UC stated in another topic of yours, you used corkscrews, not wing overs.
3. The layout is soooooooooooooooo similar to Nemesis'. All you did is mix up the elements.

Snoo

The Legend
^He actually said he was gonna start doing supporting soon.

But.. the coasters layout actually looks quite bland. There really is nothing that sets it apart from the rest.

Xpress

Strata Poster
unlimitedcoaster said:
Dramatic introduction?

I mentioned it was my best coaster yet.. how is that saying that it's better than any of yours?

Well, lets do a little digging here....

unlimitedcoaster said:
This is most probably my best roller coaster ever created. The layout is incredible! The inspiration came from John Wardley's Nemesis. This is one hell of a ride! I am 100% sure, you will all be extremely impressed with this. I'll be posting more info soon. And I will post a coaster Friday (not of Enemy but of something else!). Hope you are all prepared for this ride. Because nothing has been seen like this before!

All things you should probably keep to yourself. The LAST thing you want to do is sound cocky, because it will do you more harm than good.

In a nutshell, you're basically telling us that your ride is better than what we have done, by claiming it to be "..one hell of a ride!", "..nothing like this has been seen before", "..you will all be extremely impressed with this" and so on and so forth. Again, keep those comments to yourself.

From what I have seen in th latest images, there is nothing for me to be impressed with. If your track is so great, then just upload it! A great track doesn't need to have a proper support job done! The invert prefabs are ,more or less, modeled after B&M invert supports, so you would be fine, as long as your layout is that "OMFG THIS IS AMAZING!!!!1" layout you claim it to be ;)

jjjjustin

Hyper Poster
I'm kinda of confused It won contest but its not even finished?

Oh and I fixed your errors with the prizes you won
The 10th place winner of Most Mysterious Coaster from Canada 2010,
6th Best Terrain Layout 2010 on coastercontests

Also I was looking for this Coastercontests thing and I could find it. All I found is a youtube channel with only 1 video. :p