What's new

Edaville USA Water Coaster Carver MA

Chris Coasters

Strata Poster
There is a small children's theme park near by house that I like on facebook called Edaville USA. They posted some pictures on facebook of what I first thought was a water coaster. After looking around it looks as if they have received the water coaster Kersplash that use to be at the Puyallup Fair in Washington State.

I am honestly pretty excited because the closest coasters to me are at Canobie and that's over an hour and a half away. I know this coaster was out in Washington State and was wondering if anyone had been on before? It looks like a okay ride not like other water coasters I've seen but it looks unique. As far as I know they never have had a coaster before. They bought what was actually my first cred ever which was a small kiddie coaster which use to be at the Enchanted Forest in Hope Valley, Rhode Island but they never put it up and Canobie Fan actually had some pictures on RCDB of it all thrown aside. http://rcdb.com/10107.htm

insanecoastervids

Hyper Poster
Never ridden it before because I have not made it to Pullyup yet, but seems like it was a good ride for them, before they removed it to make room for Rainer rush.

Lofty

CF Legend
I've always thought this is a pretty funky little coaster, it actually looks somewhat forceful when the banking begins.

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
Yup. Got it before it left the fairgrounds. Weird ride, not uncomfortable at all. IIRC the cars get tossed ofer the top of the lifts pretty quickly, so there's some partial-G action on the first drop.

TilenB

Strata Poster
I just hope that water will be a *bit* cleaner than it was when the coaster was still part of Puyallup Fair... :D

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
TilySlo said:
I just hope that water will be a *bit* cleaner than it was when the coaster was still part of Puyallup Fair... :D

Water was pretty clean the day I was there, and I could smell the chlorine.
<shrugs>

Hutch

Strata Poster
Always cool to see more new coasters being built near where I live. Seems like an interesting little ride.