• Dragon Khan

Votes: 26 78.8%

• Total voters

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^But then... what about coasters like Superman who have the top of their lift hill on the top of a hill?

ml4b0d7ks0rlg2bk0039ob.jpg

reddude333

Giga Poster
My idea's not perfect I realize, but then again, I don't think there can be one definition that covers every design. Although, isn't the peak of the lift actually still above the lower ground level for that Superman? Regardless, my point is that there will always be exceptions (for example, certain coasters with multiple lifts) which will not work as well with one definition or the other definition. I just feel that my idea suggests a truer meaning of the "height" of a coaster. More my opinion than anything.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Why not just 'difference between station and highest point' - like they already use?

reddude333

Giga Poster
It's fine. I was just suggesting something different. I'm not thinking I can change a standard or anything...just voicing my opinion. No one has to agree with it or like it.

Jools

Giga Poster
I feel Khan is very overrated and enjoyed Kraken much more. But then I did ride it several times at night.

CMonster

Giga Poster
Wait, so do they measure height from the bottom of the lift to the top, or the station to the top of the lift, or ground level under lift/station to top of lift?

Cause, like, for Son of Beast, the station is much higher than both ground level and the start of the lift. For other rides, the station is elevated but the entry to the lift isn't much lower than the station (can't think of any examples off the top of my head).