What's new

Dragon Challenge (Duelling Dragons) No Longer Duelling

Snoo

The Legend
gavin said:
I haven't ridden them, but common opinion seems to be that the duelling aspect is pretty much the only interesting feature of these rides.

Take that away and you're left with two very mediocre coasters.

This.

You aren't missing anything if these coasters aren't dueling.. at all.. just go ride Hulk a few more times.

Josh73

Giga Poster
Snoo knows what he is talking about.
To tell you the truth, I didn't notice the dueling aspect that much while riding. Probably just me though.

Pingu on drugs

Roller Poster
I'm really sad about this. When I go to Florida, the Dragons were the coasters which I could do over and over again on the front without it getting too boring, purely because of the near miss elements. It's still fun on the back of the Fire coaster, but the rest is pretty pointless. Health and safety can really be a bitch sometimes :(

bizarrofan10

Hyper Poster
Tragic accident but apparently not much missed (I haven't rode it but going off of pupular opinion). It's just sad that a couple people ruin it for everyone.

Venom2053

Hyper Poster
Yea I agree with Ben, the hulk is the better of the 2 (or 3 :p) coasters. Personally without the duelling its no where near the same ride :(

coastergeek14

Roller Poster
Shame, I remember when I went there years ago and was amazed at the duelling, when I finally got to ride this year, I wasn't able to experience that :'(