Votes: 15 57.7%
  • It's all right.

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Get it away from me!

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters

thx

Mega Poster
I like Dr Pepper quite a bit. It's a bit funny though as I had it first in 2005 and didn't like it, but then I tried again like 5 years later and liked it (there's quite many things I've "grown to like", but that's offtopic). I can see it being a hit or miss kind of a drink though as the taste is a bit complex, for example nobody I know would hate Pepsi for example which is a simple, sweet taste compared to Dr Pepper IMO.

BBH

Giga Poster
It's okay. I prefer it out of a fountain, but I can live with cans.

Mr. Pibb is the ****, though.

Mark

Strata Poster
I love it, although a little less after a night out in Spain with Rob and Hoyer which resulted in Amaretto hangovers for the three of us the next day. Pierre would have had the hangover too but he bloused out and went to bed early lol.

For 6 months I couldnt touch the stuff. Just the smell made me feel nauseous. Now however, I am fine and love it once more.

BBH said:
Mr. Pibb is the ****, though.

This is so true. Sadly, although you can get it in the uk, it is only as an import and it costs a flippin fortune!

Karen

Hyper Poster
Why have they gone and put aspartame in it! Can't drink it now oh well amaretto and coke tastes as good tehe!

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
In increasing order of them being acquired tastes:
1. Dr. Pepper
2. Root beer
3. Moxie

All my favorite kinds of soft drinks, especially a great root beer, like Sprecher, Hank's, River City, Henry Weinhard's, etc.

nealbie

CF Legend
Dr. Pepper is nay bad. But it's all about that totally tropical nice drink, Lilt.

Makes a great fragrance too. Paco Rabanne for all!