• 'I can take it or leave it.'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 'LOATHE! URGH IT'S HORRIBLE!'

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ben

CF Legend
Subway <3

I don't mind McDonalds, but, I generally only really like their milkshakes and ice creams. Which are amazing. I eat it though, if I'm hungry, like.

But, Subway <3 I could live there.

the_missus

Mega Poster
Eugh. I hate Subway, just the smell of it makes me want to be sick!

Saying that, I eat pretty much any other fastfood..ohh not that fond of Burger King but will eat if it I'm really hungry.....its hard work to keep the figure I have!!! :lol:

Dave

CF Legend
I ****ing love McDonalds, no amount of people saying its disgusting or vegans can sway my mind. Its my food, I ****ing eat what I want to!

Burger King can kiss my arse, everytime I eat there I get bad stomach problems.

kimahri

CF Legend
Uh yeah, in moderation.

I used to get McDonalds 3 times a week this year. In the end I started going off it and since getting Kebab Wraps <3

So yeah. they are good every once in a while.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
I used to like McDonalds, but I'm not fond of it any more. Its chips are nice, but the burgers are sloppy and tasteless.

I am a fan of fast food, yes, but usually the more healthy options like Subway. But my favourite is BURGER KING!!!!

Martyn H

Hyper Poster
ciallkennett said:
I used to like McDonalds, but I'm not fond of it any more. Its chips are nice, but the burgers are sloppy and tasteless.
Anyway, yes I love a bit of fast food. McDonalds is poo, other than banana milkshakes <3

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
^*cough* Has anyone ever told you what's in those milkshakes...:roll: If anyone can find the link that tells you what's really in them...:p

nadroJ

CF Legend
See, I used to be a complete addict, but now my tastes have changed.

I used to love Burger King, but now the only thing I find acceptable is the fries and the thought of the greasy melty cheesy burgers makes me want to puke.

I've never liked KFC, gross skanky chicken skin thats all greasy and falls off. Plus their chips are vile.

McDonalds has recently become acceptable again because of the little 99p chicken mayo burgers, but other than that I've always found their burgers to be a bit wet and always look like they've been sat on when you unwrap them. Plus I'm allergic to the chips.

I hate Pizza Hut now, the pas 5 times I've been the cheese has been undercooked and their has been way way too much sauce. Dominoes ftw.

Overall, I'd prefer not to eat fast food as it is pretty gross when you think about it.

Blaze

Hyper Poster
Gazza said:
cough* Has anyone ever told you what's in those milkshakes...Rolling Eyes If anyone can find the link that tells you what's really in thm...
Yeah OMG!!1 the milkshakes are from PIGFAT, and the patties are made from WORM MEAT, and McFlurries have feathers in them, and and, the apple pies aren't actually apples. True Story.

PS
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/food/mcdshake.asp

Your point is? It's edible isn't it?
How can you not like fast food? It's tasty, easy amd, pardon the pun, fast!

Jools

Giga Poster
I love Subway and Pizza Hut, KFC tasty too, I miss hot rods, I love chineese and indian best, if that counts? But I hate burgers and chicken nuggets, but only from McDonalds, Burger King, Wimpy and Wendy's I'm fine, mind you, I've only ever been to Wendy's once.

But Subway ftw!

thx

Mega Poster
Fastfood is ok, but I'm liking it less all the time. Now I "can" only have a hamburger (out of a fastfood place) max. twice a month, because I just find it gross. Pizza is about once a month, Kebab I like more, as it doesn't make me (and the stomach) feel as bad. Also about every other weekend I do eat some fries with fried sausage chunks, meatballs or something like that from small nightfood stands, which however, given the 'circumstances' etc. usually is quite heavenly.

Harvey

Hyper Poster
UC, the posts you add to these forums are disproportionatly long, please cease forth with.

And the posts you make are disproportionately pointless, please cease forthwith - furie

Jake

Strata Poster
I LOVE fast food.

The favourites being:

Mcdonalds - Double Cheeseburgers <3 <3
KFC - FILLET TOWER and Boxmaster (L) (L).
Chips generally, from anywhere.

Subway is crap, it's too healthy to be good but not healthy enough to be nice.

BK is OK, but Mcdonalds is sooo much nicer.