What's new

Disneyland Shanghai | Tron Coaster | Vekoma motorbike

Lofty

CF Legend
Apparently this thing is currently launching a train every 26 seconds. It's in its multi-train operational testing at the present time, so it just shows you how rapid this thing is (or how often you're gonna be in a MCBR.

The interior of the building doesn't have a lot of physical set or scenery, just some lighting, which is a bit of a shame because it could have been a fantastic newer version of RNRC or SM (Paris).

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk.

TheCoasterCruiser

Giga Poster
^ I'm really hoping for some theming in the style of the new Test Track. - Seems like it would fit so well, although I'm not sure whether that qualifies as "physical" theming or not.

Lofty

CF Legend
^ I'd say that it does qualify, yeah. But, it doesn't have a lot of it from what I've been told. But, I am hoping that's just him under delivering for it ha.

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
I can't wait to ride this in the summer, looks so good, really excited to see what this theming inside is like too....

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Full Onride POV has been released by Inside The Magic. Really looks gorgeous from the first off-ride scenes.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdBjrURwg-Q[/youtube]

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
^ Daft Punk helped score the movie soundtrack, which is used for the on-ride music. So in a way, it's there.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Here is another good POV and off-ride video at 60 fps.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbWYg6fE6dg[/youtube]

Intricks

Strata Poster
That looks a LOT more amazing than the previously shown video. Im also surprised at how well they use mirrors and lighting to really give an illusion of another team of lightcycles without giving away the illusion.

Can we get one of these stateside now?

nealbie

CF Legend
How is it clever? Anyone not on the front row will see the wheels of the bike infront go bright orange :lol:

Looks better than the other vid, but is still sadly lacking in racing :(

Other than that, it looks stunning!