What's new

Discounted tickets with Annual Pass

rich210uk

Mega Poster
Im sure I have seen somewhere that as a annual pass holder I can get discounted tickets for friends and family. Does anyone know where this info can be found? How much are the discounted tickets?

Thanks!

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
http://www.merlinannualpass.co.uk/for-p ... perks.aspx

Enjoy huge savings compared to the walk-up price when pre-booking by telephone at least 24hours in advance of visiting; in some cases the savings are better than half price! Tickets can be booked for specific dates and are valid when accompanied by the valid Passholder.

What's more, if your friend enjoys their visit, we’ll refund the cost of their ticket if they upgrade to a Merlin Annual Pass before they leave the attraction.

Can't see your attraction below? We're just waiting to find out the final prices for the others so check back soon and they'll be here!

nadroJ

CF Legend
Honestly though, you're better off with BOGOFs. Unless there are an uneven number of people wanting discounts, then you can use BOGOFs for everyone else and the one person left over can have the AP discount. I always found the discount they offer quite stingy.

marc

CF Legend
We used this the other week for Leigh. The only problem is the number your call is 10p a minute and you have to listen to 5 minutes of them advertising all their attractions.