What's new

CS, CTR, and CFR Help and Suggestions

reddude333

Giga Poster
Kinda surprised we don't already have a topic about this yet but it's probably because a lot of you are still warming up to the idea of using CS. Anyway, this would basically be the place to ask for help finding CS or CTRs as well as asking for help regarding how to use custom content or as a place for troubleshooting issues.

To start things off, I'm looking for CS of sports cars or exotic cars and I'm having some trouble. Only seem to be finding older cars. Anyone know of any good sets or pieces I could use? It could also be CTRs that resemble sports cars maybe. I'm looking for stuff like Ferrari, Bugatti, and Lamborghini...you know, super cars.

Colossus

Giga Poster
Re: CS and CTR Help and Suggestions

Nice idea for a topic.
Unfortunately I haven't seen any sports cars cs, the only thing that I have seen is Eletengas street creations 3, this set has a load of cars in it, but there not really sports cars, there's ` in the pack that is slightly sporty, the rest are standard cars, I downloaded that set for Police themed coaster (if you can remember that)
Again I haven't seen any sports car CTR either, again the only vehicle styled trains I have seen is my police car and I have seen an F1 car somewhere, but I doubt that's what your looking for.

Kata1

Roller Poster
Does anyone know any good Zacspin, Suspended and Eurofighter CTR's? I cannot find any Suspended CTR's and I can not find any Zacspin. I found Dazmat's (or however that guy's name is spelled) eurofighter, but it's read-me is useless and I cannot figure out how to install it. If anyone can help me with these, that would be great.

Intricks

Strata Poster
If you got his eurofighter from one of his ride packs off CS Depot you put the contents of the folder named Cars into Atari>Rct3>Cars>TrackedRidesCars and the contents of the folder named Tracks into Atari>Rct3>Tracks>TrackedRides

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

nealbie

CF Legend
Anyone any ideas on getting hold of a flying coaster ctr that can do more advanced elements like the pretzel loop/whatever? Lots of love xx

Intricks

Strata Poster
Crap....I know someone did it, and I have it as well, but since Im on my phone and PC is shut for the night, Ill post it tomorrow if nobody else replies.

Also, reddude, I believe I found a set of what you may be looking for if you havent found it already.

Intricks

Strata Poster
Twas busy last night so I couldnt jump onto the pc, but expect the post late tonight nealbie.

Kata, check cs depot or shyguys world. If they arent there, then they arent made yet.

I know Nightflight is making a Swarm looking Wing Coaster train for those interested.

scw55

Hyper Poster
With my problem (it was a inverted boomerang with vertical lift hill) I cheated and spammed a lattice of Vertical Loop supports. It looked ugly, but kind of worked with the theme I was going for :S.
I would love to hear a solution myself.

reddude333

Giga Poster
gopats1479 said:
Does anyone know of a way to do supports (with Steelworx, Steel Jungle, etc.) for a vertical drop?

I used a combination of both when I made this dueling Eurofighter for this contest poster, not sure if it helps or not

DuelingComp.png

reddude333

Giga Poster
There are also horizontal Steel Jungle supports in there that probably do the majority of the heavy-lifting. Mind you this was actually a 95 degree drop but I figure it's similar either way.

joe3579

Roller Poster
I have two problems with 2 cs sets. I have no idea how to install dasmatze's invisible park eneternce. I'm also having trouble with Belgabor's Ivisible doodads. Some of the things are invisible and some of them are green blobs.

The Grape Wizard

Hyper Poster
I'm having trouble downloading CS off CSDepot. I click download, and it says something about an error and that i have to wait 3 minutes, however when i can finally download it, (this occurs to other cs off other sites) it says i dont have permission to save it into the file?

BBH

Giga Poster
Buuuuuuump. Sorry.

Anybody have a working download to DasMatze's Utilities? I need the set horribly bad and the link that they have doesn't work.

EDIT: The bump was all for naught, I found it. :lol: