What's new

Could we ever see real coaster enthusiast shorts?

nadroJ

CF Legend
No need for a bag if you've got big enough/the right amount of pockets. You can just feel all your belongings bashing against your legs :)

Between camera, spare batteries, hairbrush, deodorant, purse, hand sanitiser and whatever else I need to bring with me, I rather think the pocket idea goes out the window!

toofpikk

Mega Poster
Between camera, spare batteries, hairbrush, deodorant, purse, hand sanitiser and whatever else I need to bring with me, I rather think the pocket idea goes out the window!
yeah i suppose use difference is a big thing. personally a typical theme park visit only involves my keys, phone, wallet, maybe cigarettes if im going through a depressed slump, and then my camera can live round my neck and go under a jumper in a ride box. Cargo shorts might even be over kill, some tight jean pockets or button/zip ones on a coat normally do the trick ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Lol, reminds me of when I took an SLR on The Boss - brilliant ideas! ;)

Likewise have minimal cargo-carrying need; really just wallet and cellphone, as keys are on a carabineer. Whenever the camera makes an appearance (which, let's be honest, amazing photography-ability on the modern day iPhone) - it's travelling in a single camera bag sling.

But if the point is something to maximize both on-body storage and comfortable apparel - there's some good options out there. :)