What's new

Confessions!

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
My 'Room 101' thread was quite a success on here so I thought it was time for another!

This time why don't you admit to some confessions? Be it CF related or completely unrelated tell us what you have done. It might help get that guilty burden of your chest ;)

I'll add the best ones onto here! :)

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
On my last day of the worst job I've ever had in my life - a shoe shop with a total c**t of a manager - when I was hungover to hell and stuck iin a stifling hot stock room, I puked up in a shoe box, with shoes in it, and put it back on the shelf. I'll never know if she was the one who found it or not, but they were all twats in that shop anyway.

Ben

CF Legend
When I was doing TEFL teaching for a month we went on a day out to Hampton Court Palace.

Right before we left, all the kids were being lined up to get on the bus, but I really needed a piss. I couldn't find a toilet, so I went in to a random doorway and did my business. Halfway through, a worker came and found me and went mad for urinating on a historic building.

I ran away but we were all wearing matching T Shirts. Luckily, the woman came across a fab woman I was working with, who pretended to be my boss and take care of it. She just ripped me for it.

And that's why I'm banned from Hampton Court Palace.