• Colossus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nemesis Inferno

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Johnny

Hyper Poster
Nemesis Inferno easily.

Colossus is rough anywhere apart from the front car, and the layout isn't too exciting either. The 4 inline twists are quite fun though.

Inferno is smooth, intense, and probably has one of the best prelift sections of any coaster in the world. Not to mention being one of the best coasters in Britain.

Tony

Hyper Poster
I hav'nt been on either of them but Nemesis Inferno looks alot better IMO.

Inferno has nice theming and the layout looks decent and I hear Colossus is rough and I love B&M inverts so Nemesis Inferno.

Emmmerrrr

Mega Poster
Like Tony I haven't been on either, but from looks alone Inferno looks 10x better than Colossus.
All these horror stories about Colossus kinda put you off as well. :roll:

Richie

Hyper Poster
I've only ridden them both once and at the front.

From them experiences alone Colossus was a LOT better than Inferno. Inferno did nothing for me, while Colossus was cool :D

David

Mega Poster
Nemesis Inferno easily wins.

Inferno is fun, smooth and re-rideable. Colossus is rough, repetative and isn't re-rideable.

Mat

Hyper Poster
Inferno is an amazing coaster with plenty different elements and most of all it is fun.

Colossus is just ****...

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
There really is no grounds for comparing the two, the only connection being that they are in the same park. Overall, Nemesis Inferno is better but I am a Colossus fan and enjoy them both on equal grounds. They are completely different rides and so this is a rather pointless endeavor.

A

Anonymous

Nemesis Inferno is too smooth and completely lacks anything exciting. Colossus all the way.

Well since it wasn't specified that you have to have been on the coasters, I'll give input but I won't vote.

I'd pick Nemesis Inferno because I haven't heard the best things about Colossus, and inversion after inversion like that really doesn't appeal to me. It just seems to lack a good ride, whereas Nemesis Inferno has cool theming and music, and seems like it'd be a decent ride.

Besides, Inverts are pretty awesome most of the time and I believe this invert would be better than Colossus.

Leighton

Mega Poster
There isn't really a competition there, Inferno wins easily.
It has a good mix off inversions, strong forces, and is very re-rideable.

Collosucks is just trying too hard, its a horrible attempt at a record, the trackwork is abysmal, the trains are un-ergonomically designed, and the whole ride looks tacky.

So, Inferno.

A

Anonymous

Both rides are great, I really like both but Inferno is better, it just feels so much faster, the inversion are forceful, it's smoother than Colossus and the ride looks great.

Sam

Giga Poster
Inferno is so much better than Colossus words cannot even describe it and there is no suitable comparison.

Well, call Inferno Prime steak on a silver platter and Colossus a four week old dog turd served on a 90 year old Ethiopian prostitute.

Drinki

Roller Poster
N.I.

I've not been on either so i'm not going to vote, but Nemesis Inferno looks probably better and has got better reviews.

10WaTT

Hyper Poster
I actually forgot which one I voted for...

Thats how equal they are. I love both for different reasons.

Rush

Giga Poster
Inferno, it's smooth, intense, loads of fun and has tonnes of re-ride factor.

Colossus has awesome hangtime but it has very little re-ride factor and can be bumpy in some places. The corkscrews do not approve.

Rach

Giga Poster
I'm not a fan of inverts and from my experiance at Thorpe, I much prefer Colossus to Inferno.

I only really like Inferno when it goes through the volcano tunnel pre drop thingy. Then its just an average coaster to me.

I like Colossus as I like all the inversions minus the entree to the cobra.