What's new

Coasters you want to ride the most

cjbrandy

Hyper Poster
What coasters do you really really want to ride? Mine:
Steel:
1. Leviathan- in my opinion it looks like the best coaster in the world. Its layout looks much better than Milf and i305.
2. Skyrush- Apparently it has the most intense airtime in the world
3. Shambhala- Looks like the best B&M hyper
4. Katun- It looks like a better invert than Nemesis as it is much longer and looks very intense
5. Helix- It just looks **** awesome!

Wood
1. El Toro
2. T express
3. Boulder dash
4. Outlaw run
5. Boardwalk bullet

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
Is it bad that I wanted to put Green Steeplechase @ BPB and JO at Fantasy Island just because I've been to the parks but haven't got the creds and I want more green spots on my coaster count map :lol:

cjbrandy

Hyper Poster
/\ I guess that means G Force and the Thomas the tank engine coaster at Drayton Manor are some of my most wanted coasters because I really want those so I can complete Drayton.

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
I believe it's this, but I've only just found it its called Wood Coaster so now I'm confused...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unocjGOPRUM[/youtube]

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
Yes, that's what the title says, I've watched it and I think I'm going mad and have posted the wrong thing, it's late an I'm tired now so it can wait until t'morrow.

BBH

Giga Poster
1. El Toro
2. New Texas Giant
3. Helix
4. Nemesis
5. TTD
6. Shambhala
7. Nitro
8. Beast
9. Skyrush
10. Piraten/other mega lite

Posted while reading your mind.

PeskyTrimBrake

Hyper Poster
Steel:
1. Gatekeeper
2. Banshee
3. Helix
4. Nemesis
5. Same as BBH: Piraten or any other Mega lite

Wood:
1. Boulder Dash
2. Colossus
3. Outlaw Run
4. T Express
5. White Lightning

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Jordanovichy said:
I believe it's this, but I've only just found it its called Wood Coaster so now I'm confused...

GCI were calling it Mountain Flyer during construction, but the park eventually just called it Wood Coaster when it opened. Well, that's the English name at least. I don't know if the Chinese name has a different translation. I can find out if anyone's particularly bothered.

Anyway, there's a trip report on it here:

http://www.coasterforce.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=36913

It's an excellent coaster, in my top 5 woodies easily, but I'm not sure how long it will stay that way. It's already developing a bit of a rattle and it's only a few years old.

Back on topic. Coasters that I really want to ride, in no real order:

Leviathan
Shambhala
Outlaw Run
Skyrush
Eejanaika/Dinoconda
Sky Scrapper
Tower of Terror
Fireball
Formula Rossa (even though it looks a bit ****)

Hobbes

Mega Poster
Not sure I can rank these, but rides I really want to ride:

Leviathan
Intimidator 305
Shambhala
Skyrush
Nemesis
Outlaw Run
Flying Turns
Phoenix
X2
Dodonpa
Voyage

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Long haul trips are out the window for me for a few years so specifically Europe;

Helix - Been following this for ages and looks amazing, if not the most forceful
Balder - After riding Colossos, I'm intrigued to see why this is rated higher in the Mitch Hawker poll
Piraten - Mega-Lite, need i say more?
Shambhala - A better version of Silver Star apparently, looks brilliant
Expedition Geforce - Consistently voted highly, with good forces, and Darren's constantly getting wood about it
Alpina Blitz - Mack's take on a Mega-lite, looks great and heard good things
Goliath (Walibi) - Airtime machine that can be done in a day trip, yes please!

Super excited for the Live this year as will be picking up the first three, will aim for another 3 next year with the Hansa hyper as well.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
DelPiero said:
Balder - After riding Colossos, I'm intrigued to see why this is rated higher in the Mitch Hawker poll

Because people are idiots.

Hutch

Strata Poster
I don't think it's really change for me since I posted in the "What is your Top Ten To-do List" months ago.
El Toro
Outlaw Run
T Express
Skyrush
Leviathan
Colossos
Expedition GeForce
Shambhala
Goliath
The Voyage

The last 5 aren't in any particular order, and I'll hopefully be riding El Toro sometime this summer.

bmac

Giga Poster
Ride in the front and then ride in the back. Toro is that kind of ride you have to experience on both ends to get the full picture. Ride it some time soon because it runs incredibly good in the evenings on a warm day.