What's new

Coasterforce Quiz!!!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Hello, my name is Ian and I'm in charge of a theme park enthusiast resource and community and I scored 1/10 on the coaster quiz!

Ollie

CF Legend
April scores are now on first page!

Well done to all who played this month. If you didn't do too well then May may be your turn to be top of the leaderboard. :D

Beans

Hyper Poster
Never Mind Ian, I might of got 8/10 but I only knew the answers to 4 the rest were lucky guess's seems to be my week for good guessing, I expect next week I will be bottom again.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Metallica_Dave - 10 out of 10 in 18 seconds?

EIGHTEEN SECONDS!?! WOW!

Ollie

CF Legend
^How the hell did he do that. :?
I only got seven and that took me 86 seconds.

I've tried guess and click a couple of times and always get a crap score, but when I read through the answers I see questions that I would of got right. :roll:

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
You don't have much luck tommy do you! :lol:

Anyway, 8/10 for me today, I hardly did it last month, so I'm gonna try and get back into it!

A

Anonymous

A combination of skimming questions and pure luck I think! I knew I'd rattled through it quick but I didn't think it was THAT fast! I think that's my moment of inspired answering for 2008 gona and done...

Just kinda took the main points from the questions and hit on the answer I thought was right... Must've just been some odd planetary alignment 'cos it was just one of those magical goes where I knew all the answers. Makes up for my abysmal showing on Wednesday I guess!

Ollie

CF Legend
5 today, although I didn't take as long as it says I did as it took ages to load the score page so continued timing me. :(