What's new

Coasterforce Quiz!!!

A

Anonymous

Damn that was pretty hard today! Only some inspired guessing and a bit of 'pigeon French' saved me!!!!!

Beans

Hyper Poster
Why is it the subject alway revolves around football. I wish we could have some other questions that were not sport based. Europe doesn't seem to have any history that is not football :? 3/10

Rush

Giga Poster
Six! Most of my questions were about French. Good thing I took it for GCSE. (well actually I'll always regret taking it!)

Ollie

CF Legend
3 today, but I hardly read the questions and they were all guesses. :lol:
Still. Was only one question behind Gavin.
Coaster quiz tommorow. :D

Beans

Hyper Poster
That is crazy, I didn't know the answer to one of them as not a sports fan so how the hell did I manage 7/10, sorry Ian was a fluke to knock you off the top.

A

Anonymous

A pitiful 2, what a load of rubbish!!!! Didn't help that 8 out of my 10 were questions on Aussie theme parks of which I know precisely zip! lol

Oh well, off to AT tomorrow so I don't care, too hyper at the mo! :--D

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Metallica_Dave said:
A pitiful 2, what a load of rubbish!!!! Didn't help that 8 out of my 10 were questions on Aussie theme parks of which I know precisely zip! lol

Ditto! It's amazing how little you actually know when faced with questions about the prison colonies! :p

Lucy

Hyper Poster
Fortunately I know quite a bit about Aussie theme parks as I've been to some! I was very pleased with my 9/10 :D