What's new

Coasterforce Quiz!!!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I'm impressed - Animals questions that were hard for the right reasons. Excellent stuff!

bazpa

Hyper Poster
8/10 and straight to the bottom thanks to maintenance again. Why don't they do this as the quiz finishes and before the next one starts. I'd have been better just missing today out.

Ollie

CF Legend
Wow. I did amazingly well today.
I got eight, but would of got nine because I clicked the wrong option instead of the option I intended to. :(
Still eight is and amazing score for me and it should give me a 'tiny' boost up the leaderboard. :D

Nicky

Hyper Poster
Woo 10/10. That makes up for yesterday's diasterous attempt. I really like the Animal quizzes and I can do them really well. :--D

A

Anonymous

7 today. First 3 questions today piece of cake, last seven called for some inspired guessing in places!

UGH.

This week for quizzes is bad. I keep thinking I've done well and then I do horrible, and this goes for school quizzes as well, not just this!

Four.

Rush

Giga Poster
Eight! Didn't expect it as I was just guessing half of them. Well currently first..... and last. :p No doubt though I'll probably be de-throned again!

Beans

Hyper Poster
That was fun got sidetracked as went to answer 8th question so hence poor time 8/10 still. I expect there will be quite a few 10/10's today as it was quie easy.