What's new

Coasterforce Quiz!!!

Emmmerrrr

Mega Poster
Ugh! Just ugh! I completely forgot to do yesterday's quiz, which'll knock my score down and I just got 4, oh dear.

I hate March.

Beans

Hyper Poster
Only 7/10 today but I did have one question linked to another giving opposite actress's in same movie so one answer had to be the opposite of the other so that was 2 easy points.

Ollie

CF Legend
Did what Taylor did yesturday and just clicked on random answers as quickly as I could.
You can tell I did it though with my extremely quick time and my amazing score of 3/10. :lol:

Emmett

Giga Poster
8/10 today, thought I actually had them all right. I blaming it on not having used a keyboard and mouse for a few days. :lol:

A

Anonymous

Just seem to be on a roll at the mo. 9 on celebrities is pretty unheard of for me and I much preferred Intermediate Science to Difficult.

I wonder whether the roll will extend to Impossible Questions - I guess not!

Ollie

CF Legend
1/10.

When they say it's impossible they bloody well mean it. :p

Edit: This is the last quiz of the month, so get the best score you can to boost you up the leaderboard. :p

Beans

Hyper Poster
2/10 ooh my god that was a rediculously hard quiz today, fun though. I'm actually pleased I got any right, and had my eyes closed when I hit submit.

Ollie

CF Legend
Heres the scores for this month. :p

March081.jpg

March082.jpg

March083.jpg

New month new leaderboard, so that means that if you do well from now on, then you could end up on top of Aprils leaderboard. :p

THREE!

It sounds disgraceful, but it's really not considering what the majority of people got. I'm also in third place, so that's pretty suh-weet.