What's new

Coasterforce Quiz!!!

Uh, apparantly I got five, but I definitely pressed the right answer for the last one, but for some reason it turned up differently.

Oh well. Nobody got ten today though!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
8/10. Not bad, although some of the questions were tough...

Beans

Hyper Poster
10/10 and yes I agree with loefet some of the questions were familiar to me as well, still happy with the score and 4 were complete guess's, so don't think I will stay 2nd for long. :)

Gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
How the **** is it possible to get 10/10 in 21 seconds?

2 seconds for each question? Something has to be going on there...

Queen.kt

Roller Poster
Well sorry if I didn't read all the questions. I didn't think I'd even get in the top 10.
I think you're just jealous that you got beaten by a 14 year old :--D

But 10/10 in 21 seconds that's 2 seconds faster than my last record

Gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Jealousy has nothing to do with it. I just don't get the point of even playing if you're just going to click on anything without reading any of the questions.

Similarly all these people who say, "I only got 3/10, but managed it in only 35 seconds!"

So you got most of them wrong, but you managed to do it quickly? What is your ****ing point??????

Not that I'm at all pissed off about not winning yet this month...

jayjay

Giga Poster
Yea, at least I knew all of my answers (not quite true, about 3 were educated guesses). My sister's fluking is getting quite scary. I remember we used to play pairs years ago (the one where you turn over two cards) and she used to pick up pairs without really looking at the cards. Scary.

Queen.kt

Roller Poster
Fluking isn't the right word. You can't fluke 10, certainly not twice! So I think they were being taken in but not read word by word. I'll have to try that myself!

It is true though, playing pairs against KT when she was little was a scary experience. I don't remember anyone ever winning.

Edit: Oops - This is a Woolly post. Forgot to log back in as me!!