What's new

Coasterforce Quiz!!!

Smithy

Strata Poster
I had some stupid question about 'Which of the following would know all about your bank details and purchases etc etc etc...'

FBI
Credit Bureau
Homeland Security
Some other thing

Now, not only am I not American, and therefore didn't know it. But surely the top three would all know of them?

A

Anonymous

gavin said:
10/10 in my fastest time I think. If Stone Cold sneaks in at the last minute and beats me by a couple of seconds again, I really will cry.

Sorry Gavin - 1 second - and there's still time for Stone Cold too!
We're on different questions again and the set I got were really short so did this in half the time I do normally.

Stone Cold

Mega Poster
^ I came, I saw, I failed miserably. It was a poor poor effort on my behalf; fortunately, no-one shall ever know the how excrutiatingly easy the question I got wrong was :)

bazpa

Hyper Poster
I'm going to confess - I actually said Norway for the Northern coastline of the English Channel. That'll teach me to read the question properly.

Oh well, with 89 seconds I wouldn't have been in the top 10 anyway.

Gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
9/10 and way too slow. I don't like this whole "not winning" thing...

thx

Mega Poster
10/10 on my bday, finally better than your high(ranked)ness^ :lol: although my time will probably be beaten.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Well done Tommy and congrats and all that.

I flunked out with an 8/10. Still, it was fair as I knew 8, etc, etc, etc...

I;ve done half as many days as everyone else, so it's going to be a tough clime for me back into the top ten I think this month...