What's new

Coasterforce Quiz!!!

peep

CF Legend
I cannot believe it, I really cannot believe it...the first time I bloody get 10 out of 10 and the three other peeps that have taken the quiz have also got the same score but at a quicker time, damn you all!

Emmett

Giga Poster
Haha my kind of quiz, got 10/10 still 8 seconds slower than Gavin but. :lol:

I can most people getting 10 on this one.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
As long as Chavin doesn't win then who cares?

Gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Y'all can suck my
cock.jpg
!

Beans

Hyper Poster
10/10

I think I would hae felt stupid not to get a good score, well done everyone :wink:

Will make the evening interesting when the school kids find out how we have done so far.

No Pressure :lol:

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Beans said:
No Pressure :lol:

I'd say this was the most stressful I've done so far! Not only could I not fail to get 10/10, but I was also trying to do it in a Lain beating time. Rushing so much, I didn't really read the questions well, so if there had been any kind of "trick" answer in there, I'd have shafted myself. So it was pretty hard work really - possibly the most fun I've had on the quiz in weeks :)

Furie beat me by one effing second! I wanted to win for once damnit, but I can't complain with a score of ten, even though everyone so far has a ten which makes it less special!

Second place though, woop.

EDIT- Why does every mod have cereal sets? Cereal is my favourite food, and it's making me really hungry :p .

Emmett

Giga Poster
LiveForTheLaunch said:
EDIT- Why does every mod have cereal sets? Cereal is my favourite food, and it's making me really hungry :p .

Yeah, I noticed that too. Whats up?

That Coco Pops one has me hungry too.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Topic is about the quiz, not cereal related imagery. Move along please, I want to see who the first person to fail to get a 10 is :D

peep

CF Legend
Oh what the deuce!

Just looking at the scores again and I have taken the longest to complete the quiz today so far (79 secs), burn :( And I thought I did it quickly for once. Lol, the peeps who now take the test have to get 10 or otherwise its going to mighty embarrassing.

Ben

CF Legend
Ha, I actually got one that made me think, "wait, WTF?", but then I got it.

And I was all excited cause it was like, "YAY, 49 seconds"... and I'm still, like, tenth.