What's new

Coasterforce Quiz!!!

Emmett

Giga Poster
Good job 5/10 even though I hate South Park and have never watched a single episode.

Any chance of a SpongeBob quiz. :lol:

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
6/10 on Movies. Not bad, but I didn't have a clue on some.

Gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Managed to get all the movie questions right, but some of the questions were quite long. I'll probably get beaten on time (again).

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I knew 9, I got 9. I like it when the quiz is fair :)

I hate Gavin still though :lol:

thx

Mega Poster
Got my 1st 10/10 :) , but Gavin was/is faster, darn! the only one I had to guess was the 80's x-mas movie, last week got 9, maybe tuesdays are my only chance to come first, hehe, otherwise I get around 6 maybe 7 points usually.

Gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
furie said:
I knew 9, I got 9. I like it when the quiz is fair

Yeah, I don't get the, "Wow! All guesses and I got 8/10!!!!" stuff.

It's good to get a high score, but saying they were all guessed is basically shouting, "I'M A DUMBASS!" :)

Why would you want to do that?

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
gavin said:
Yeah, I don't get the, "Wow! All guesses and I got 8/10!!!!" stuff.Why would you want to do that?

I've no idea, it seems quite bizzare to me :)

gavin said:
It's good to get a high score, but saying they were all guessed is basically shouting, "I'M A DUMBASS!" :)

Or rather "I'm stupid, but fluked a great score, which knocked Gavin off and gave Furie a brief moment to catch up, but really, it would be best if you just nailed my scrotum to a fence in Barnsley" :)

Nicky

Hyper Poster
gavin said:
Managed to get all the movie questions right, but some of the questions were quite long. I'll probably get beaten on time (again).

You were saying? XD

10/10 with two guesses. I'm happy with that as I beat Furie.

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
I hadn't seen any of those movies on the quiz. At least I could piece together some things from what I'd heard and the clues in the questions, but that was about it. I'm pleased with 7, I suppose.