What's new

Coasterforce Quiz!!!

Snoo

The Legend
4/10.

Simpsons.. meh.

Put on some South Park or Family Guy... i'd own.

Lets not even talk about Futurama.. :)

Ollie

CF Legend
7/10 today which for then moment has put me at the top of the leaderboard, but I know for sure that someone is going to beat me. :p

bazpa

Hyper Poster
Well I know they're yellow, one's called Bart and one's got blue hair, but none of those questions came up, amazingly enough though I got 5 right and completely halved my usual time.
How is it some people get that time regularly AND read the questions?

peep

CF Legend
What the hell is up with this quiz. Meh, I got 6 which is ok for questions on stupid things like what is Mr Burn's phone number, oh yeah I know that [/sarcasm]

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
That was pretty hard, but at least it was fair (unlike the European/world/arse quiz).

8/10 and I knew them all. Got the two wrong I didn't know. I like those :)

Beans

Hyper Poster
3/10 but being I really don't like the Simpsons and only watch if I'm absolutely desperate I know I was doomed as soon as I hit the play button

Ollie

CF Legend
I knew the mr Burn's tlephone number question beacause I remember the episode and they make it kinda obvious. :D

Ollie

CF Legend
Seeing as many people don't watch the Simpsons anymore I could easily make it that topic everyday, (although I won't because i'm nice) :D

WOOHOO!!!! 1600th post. :D

Sam

Giga Poster
7/10.

I'm normally good at Simpsons quizzes too... though there was some propper ****in anal stuff there.

Johnny

Hyper Poster
8/10.

Would've gotten 9 if I hadn't changed my answer to the Bleeding Gums question. And only 8 seconds slower than John!