What's new

Coasterforce Quiz!!!

Johnny

Hyper Poster
4/10, LOL.

Knowing it was animals quiz (which I suck at usually), I couldn't really be bothered to concentrate.

Ollie

CF Legend
7/10 today so much better than usual. :D

8. This is the largest of all invertebrates. 60 feet in length, several feet in diameter, it is the great, the mighty, the what?

1. Friggin' Huge Squid
2. Humongous Squid
3. Giant Squid
4. Enormous Squid

I like the first option. :lol:

Ben

CF Legend
How the **** are people doing well...?

I must have either got really unlucky or else everyone just studies the habits of animals I've not heard of in places I've not heard of.

Thid place oh man this is totally the best I've done in a long time. Damn, I would've been in first if I had gotten the first question right, but nine out of ten and third place, well, can't complain!

A

Anonymous

^and I got the same points but you're 11 places higher because I'm too slow!

...people keep telling me that

A-Kid

Giga Poster
6/10 today! There were a few I knew. Not too much guessing. I kinda bored of doing film/celeb questions really.

Gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Did well again today. That'll change with the stupid "Europe" (Eurotrash football players from the 1850s) quiz tommorrow...

peep

CF Legend
How bloody annoying. I start the timer, have to answer a phone call and then I was able to do the quiz, but due to the phone call the timer is something silly like 385 seconds. The uber annoying thing is that I actually got 9 correct today too so instead of being 2nd or 3rd I'm now 6th, bern.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
After a great start this month, I'm really slipping now. Badgers! :lol:

Ah well, I'll take comfort in the fact I have more CPOA nominations than Gavin! :p

Gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
peep said:
How bloody annoying. I start the timer, have to answer a phone call and then I was able to do the quiz, but due to the phone call the timer is something silly like 385 seconds. The uber annoying thing is that I actually got 9 correct today too so instead of being 2nd or 3rd I'm now 6th, bern.

Shenanigans! Shenanigans!

Go through this topic and see how many people get these "sudden" phone calls, just as they start the quiz :)

Furie said:
Ah well, I'll take comfort in the fact I have more CPOA nominations than Gavin!

I don't care so ner. My mum says I'm handsome.