What's new

Coasterforce Quiz!!!

Gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I thought I'd done crap when I got 6. That was definitely a toughie, but at least the questions were relevant to the topic this time.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Another round of WTF!

"This quiz is personal, what changes should I make?"

"What kind of submission about my quiz would I rather see?"

What. A. Load. Of. Tosh!
Still it was only a couple out of the 10, so I managed a respectable 9, which is better than the Disney quiz :lol:

Gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Aaaaarrrgggghhhhh!!! I finished it in well under a minute, but after I hit submit nothing happened for ages. ****ing stupid piece of ****!

Emmett

Giga Poster
Wooo 10/10, how the **** did I do that. :--D

The quiz was weird, questions in there about quiz errors. I just guessed anything.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
I had some help with this lot, but 10! Strange questions. 10/10 is better than the 1 from yesturdays quiz I think!

1900 post!

Beans

Hyper Poster
6/10 never mind different questions to above his were easier, typical though bloody hard, long winded and had to read properly to get ans.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^ I agree, Tina. Most of them involved using common sense but the questions I had, I had to read about three times to make head or tail from it!

Smithy

Strata Poster
5. I had this great idea about different places that I have travelled. I came up with this awesome quiz. Submitted it, only to be told not to make quizzes personal. Well, I'm telling you, I was fit to be tied. I did what?

Resubmitted it.
Told the editor just what I thought of them
Took out the personal information and resubmitted the quiz
Deleted the quiz, nobody is going to tell me what to do

A

Anonymous

Ian said:
Most of them involved using common sense but the questions I had, I had to read about three times to make head or tail from it!

I agree. Disneyland was horrible, but today you could work out some or make a good guess.

The last question was particularly weird - Mixed up Kipling pomes!