What's new

Coasterforce Quiz!!!

Gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Load of **** yet again. Are we going to get the same one every Sunday now then? All seems a bit pointless at the moment [/bitter at only getting 6]

Ok.. wtf.. screw Australia.. is that all they are ever gonna ask? damnit..

I was thinking the exact same thing. Both quizzes about coasters have had at least three or four questions regarding Australian parks, which is dumb, considering Australia isn't even like, a prime place for coasters and parks.

Ah well, five out of ten anyway. Pretty ashamed with that! :p

Snoo

The Legend
LFTL said:
I was thinking the exact same thing. Both quizzes about coasters have had at least three or four questions regarding Australian parks, which is dumb, considering Australia isn't even like, a prime place for coasters and parks.

Well.. I don't have a problem with the general questions.. but such specific questions.. some of which I bet most people don't even know about their OWN country, let alone Australia.. is my beef.

TarkaTrax

Mega Poster
Oops, I forgot to play yesterday. Annoying! Though seems like I didn't miss out on much :p

As for today, apart from not really knowing the colour of a beagle I did pretty well. Best of all, I beat Gavin! :eek:

Nicky

Hyper Poster
10/10

That has made me feel like I am not losing my brain thanks to the last two attempts I've made.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Coaster Ollie, can you select some differnt categories each week? It's becoming a bit samey..but still great fun!