What's new

Coasterforce Quiz!!!

Rach

Giga Poster
4/10 on the roller coaster quiz and I know why!

All 10 questions were based on Austraila and questions were coming up like what is one of the theme parks in Australia out of these. Options were Dreamland, Wet N Wild, Universal Studios Florida and Disneyworld.

Frustrating. Stupid quiz.

David

Mega Poster
8/10

Needed to have more general questions about coasters, rather than "where is <insert> located?"

A-Kid

Giga Poster
5/10. Beans was doing it right next to me so she saw half the right answers!

It need to be more world wide parks.

Beans

Hyper Poster
7/10 after seeing A-Kids result I had a bit of help but he wouldn't let me see all his answers, so I still got 3 wrong. He closed his page before I could see, but gave advice on some questions so really he should have my score and me his. Answers were listed in a different order to his but same questions. So yes I cheated slightly but at least I am admitting it.

I have to admit I'm crap at knowledge on Rollercoasters, better at general knowledge.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
5/10! It's lucky I'm not an enthuiast or anything! :lol:

Dave

CF Legend
7/10 not bad. But the thing that pissed me off is it clocked me 1485 seconds. As i pressed the 'start quiz' and my internet died, so it timed me how long it took for my internet to come back on and then for me to complete the quiz. Wtf.

bazpa

Hyper Poster
Lord Kotowa said:
7/10 not bad. But the thing that pissed me off is it clocked me 1485 seconds. As i pressed the 'start quiz' and my internet died, so it timed me how long it took for my internet to come back on and then for me to complete the quiz. Wtf.

I'd better not bother then - I logged on at 8am this morning then got cut off and haven't got round to it again yet :lol:

I suppose it's a good idea really as a cheat could write all the questions down then log off, get the answers right and log back in and win every day