What's new

Coasterforce Quiz!!!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
4th Bazpa! :p

I couldn't get my timing down because I had a three sentence question about a President of the US. I knew the answer when I'd eventually got through the blurb.

That's my excuse for the day anyway and I'm sticking with it! :)

Johnny

Hyper Poster
I guess it was pretty easy, but I didn't really know the snowbird or catalepsy question.

And I hate questions that are so ridiculously long.

Still, 7/10.

A

Anonymous

Give us some harder questions, quizzes should be about knowledge and not how fast you are.

peep

CF Legend
Hehe, I liked todays one, it was nice and easy. I got 8 out of 10, I should have got 9 though as I clicked on the wrong thing and couldn't be bothered to change it :p

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
loefet said:
Give us some harder questions, quizzes should be about knowledge and not how fast you are.

I don't think there's a good middle ground Peter...

The medium and hard ones test the knowledge of those of us getting 9's and 10's on the easy quizzes, but test the random luck powers of those who don't know any of the answers.

So we may get 5 out of 10 on a HARD quiz, sound in the knowledge we earned those 5 points because it was hard and we have the brains! Then we get stumped by everyone else just randomly clicking answers and getting 9 out of 10 through pure luck. :lol:

A

Anonymous

^^ I mean harder as in not the easiest. or why bot start the week of with some easy quizzes and make it harder as the week progresses, maybe not the hardest one, but medium somewhere.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
The problem is, the medium questions still tend to be bloody hard, and you still have the "I guessed all of them and got 6 out of 10" posts. Which annoys me when I knew 6 out of 10 of them, but failed to guess the other 4 :lol:

Though the medium ones we've had so far tend to have been on sport... Or America... Or waffles...

Rach

Giga Poster
furie said:
Though the medium ones we've had so far tend to have been on sport... Or America... Or waffles...

Yes I agree all my medium questions have been about them.

I got 7 today.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I wish somebody was clever enough to PM Coaster Ollie and ask him to set up two extra quizzes, so we can organize ourselves into leagues, and play at a level we feel comfortable with... ;)

Ollie

CF Legend
Got 8/10 today, but would of got ten but clicked on the worng one by mistake. :x
And Furie i've replied to your PM. :p

Sam

Giga Poster
10/10..... that was bloody easy.

How the bloody hell did you manage to do it in 36 seconds, ketchup?!

Ketchup

Mega Poster
Sam said:
How the bloody hell did you manage to do it in 36 seconds, ketchup?!

No idea, guess I just skim read most of it. I mean Tiger Woods is hardly going to be associated with football! =p