What's new

Coaster Counter Apps

Darren B

Giga Poster
By all means move topic if it doesn't belong in here...

Anways as the topic says, Coaster Counter Apps, I'm currently using Coaster Counter but it keeps crashing which is seriously getting on my tits! any other recommendations? I'm using the iPhone, so please no recommendations for Android, I'm not poor!

Thanks

nadroJ

CF Legend
It's not available from the App Store but if you go to coaster-count.com in a browser it gives you the option to download the app, it's really good :)

Venom2053

Hyper Poster
Darren B said:
I'm using the iPhone, so please no recommendations for Android, I'm not poor!

Thanks

Thats funny cause on my 'cheap' Android 'Coaster Cruiser' app works fine ;) Also you could probably build one yourself. Apps are fairly simple to make as long as they dont require any network or server connections. Also considering all you need for it is some simple text editing you could probably just use the notepad app.

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
Venom2053 said:
Darren B said:
I'm using the iPhone, so please no recommendations for Android, I'm not poor!

Thanks

Thats funny cause on my 'cheap' Android 'Coaster Cruiser' app works fine ;) Also you could probably build one yourself. Apps are fairly simple to make as long as they dont require any network or server connections. Also considering all you need for it is some simple text editing you could probably just use the notepad app.

Where is this coaster cruiser app? I can't find it...

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I did love seeing Jordan "secretly" adding credz on her iPhone app at Gulliver's.

Antisocial whore!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^ She also added Shambhala at PortAventura when she found free wifi. It couldn't wait until she got home.